Liar, Liar

Salem

After our very... emotional shower felt moment, we head straight to the bedroom to get dressed. I was finally off for a day and Colby didn't have to leave until the evening, so I settled on a pair of gray cotton shorts and an oversized Nirvana shirt that my mom had bought recently.

"What did you want from the store?", Colby mumbles from the closet, naked. His back was to me and I couldn't help but cackle because of the dimple the right cheek. The confused boys eyebrows furrow at the sound, "what. what's so funny?"

I lightly pat his ass making him jump away with wide eyes, "you little shit."

I leave with a small smile and head to the kitchen to make us a frappe mumbling what I need, "Bacon, the biscuits we like, and anything else you think we need. I'll put your keys on the counter with my card."

I throw my wallet and his keys on the counter by the door. I grab the frozen cold brew and almond milk and set it the side, by the blender.

"I will be back, I dont need your money. You know this, loser.", Colby rolls his eyes playfully as he tosses my wallet beside me, almost tipping the blender. I give him a hard glare, before he sticks his tongue out at me leaning over my counter. "I'll be back soon, I left my phone by yours on charge since they were both dead. You can turn them on if you want in case Sam or my mom tries calling.", I nod and point to my cheek, with a small pout.

Cole rolls his eyes at me, and gently wraps his hand around my neck to keep me still, pressing a rough kiss to my cheek. My cheeks flush at the gentle but tight squeeze, making me pull away instantly. it felt to good.

he attempts to wink, and walks off without saying another word.

tease

I was in the middle of making the last frappe, when one of ours phones begins to ring. I quickly make it the bedroom, confused at the number calling Colby's phone.

incoming call
N

I figured it was for management and hesitantly anwsered the call, "Hello?"

a loud shuffle breaks through the phone before a tired, but peppy voice speaks, "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, is this not Colby? I got a guys number last night, he must've clowned me?"

Colby and I met up at a party together last night? The only time we weren't together was when I was running late from the traffic. this had to be a fan or a collaboration, right?

"no this is his phone, I'm his photographers friend. He's in a shoot right now, I can take a message for you if you'd like?", a close my eyes at my pussy move and shitty excuse of a fake story. Of course this wasnt a fan, he wouldn't have her number saved.

I listen to her let out brief sigh, probably thankful that he hadn't stood her up, "Thank you. Could you have him call me back later to talk about our plans tonight? He said we were going to dinner, but that's not enough information. I don't know what to wear."

oh.
you can't be mad, you guys aren't together, you aren't giving him what he wants. he realized that he needs something more than what you give him. he needs a girlfriend, not someone to drag along for a fuck. Its not his fault that you are to fucked to commit. You fell in love with the kid, and now it's to late to make a move.

I clear my throat before agreeing, "Of course, I'll tell him as soon as I get off here, and have him call you in about 15 when he's done!"

We say our goodbyes, and I numbly stand there after throwing the phone on the bed. We made it clear we could see other people in the begining, but I thought that ended after the bar fight.  I thought we were trying us out, slow paced.

of course you idiot, you went to slow and he's realizing he needs more emotion.

---------------