Kissing Her

Salem

Tonight, Devyn invited me to the club with her and the group. I wasn't in the mood but Kat was out of the country, and I didn't want Dev to be the only girl.

"How do you like it?", Devyn nervously ask as I admire the makeup she had done on me.

Her hands were together, and she eagerly stared at me for an anwser.  She had absolutely pure, raw talent. The light brown eyeshadow and gold glitter was blended perfectly together, something I never was good at. The foundation felt weightless on my skin, making it seem like I have a natural glow. The eyelashes were the perfect length, and my eyebrows. Holy shit. They had never looked better.

"I love it Dev, thank you!", she squeals and pulls me into a hug making me laugh.

Devyn heads outside of my apartment complex to let Xepher in, while I change.

My eyes take in the fairly large closet, landing on the white shirt sticking out.

Colby had came over after a night out at the bar with Brennen. Apparently he left his shirt and jean jacket here.

I stand there contemplating on if I should wear it.

Do you know how obvious that would be? Why would Colby's clothes be at your house?

"BITCHHHHH, I'm here slut!", ahhh typical Xepher.

" In the closet.", I shout back.

A rough hand hits my ass causing me to fly forward.

I give Xepher a small glare as she winks at me, attempting to flirt. You could say we got comfortable with one another quick. Rose and I weren't even like that with each other.

"You aren't even dressed!"

I plop down on the ground and groan, demanding they help me.

"What jean jacket is that?", Xepher grabs it before I can stop her.

Devyn's eyes widen, knowing that it's Colby's. He had worn in quiet often.

A smug look appears on her face before grabbing the white shirt that was beside it.

Andrea found out, now Devyn. This isn't ending up well, we need to be more careful.

"I don't know anything, but I would say this is a cute ass outfit. Timberlands would look good with it.", Xepher nods and I can tell they know.

----------

I wish you could've seen Colby's face when I showed up in his outfit. He immidiately sent a text asking what I was thinking. If anyone asked, I would just say I stole it from him while I helped Jake with a prank. Sounds believable.

"Salem over here!", Jake waves me over with a Polaroid camera in his hand.

I waltz across the bar to him, as he finishes up a conversation with Sam.

"What's up?"

He shows me the still warm picture he had taken of himself, he was mid laugh and Sam had him in a headlock, while Kat had Sam in a headlock as well. I couldn't help but laugh with him, it was a really cute picture and I knew it'd be good memories to look back on. That's why I do photography. For the memories.

"I bought alot of film for this sucker, so everyone is taking pictures tonight! Do you want to be in one?"

Jake always thought about the little things, and that's why I adore him.

I stand on my tippy toes, still not tall enough to reach his shoulder tho and stick my tongue out. The flash goes off and we wait for the photo to develop. 

The picture was priceless, you could tell that we were slightly tipsy. I'd definitely be posting it on my Instagram.

"Can you take one of us?", Xepher shouts over the music. Jake nudges me towards her and I gladly take the offer. I was usually taking the photos, so it felt nice to be in them for once.

"Dare you to kiss.", Brennen yells from behind Jake, who laughs at his comment with everyone. Colby stood beside him, giving me a hard, dark stare.

why would he care? he's been dancing with another girl, all night long.

jealous much, Salem?

I look at Xepher who was already staring at me, and shrug. I lean towards her and place my lips on hers, causing everyone to wolf howl.

When I pull away, Colby is already across the club with his lips pressed to another girl's. That quick and easy?

My heart drops at the sight, Xepher and I had a harmless kiss. We had taken plenty of pictures with our tongues touching or us kissing, so what's different about tonight?

No feelings, Salem. He can do what he wants, he's just somebody you fuck.

Oh but how he was more than that.

-------------

*I'm not moving this story along THAT quick, so don't get to excited that she said he's more than a fuck.*