A/N: Copyright Infringement

***THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED BUT I'M LEAVING THIS UP AS A WARNING TO OTHER AUTHORS AND FUTURE THIEVES***

So it has come to attention today that someone that goes by the name of Guler Zeytun has been stealing Wattpad authors' work. The Ritual to the Beast included. I never expected this to happen, but it did. The person has been selling my story and many others on Amazon kindle and he/she even has a Goodreads page where he's claiming the stories as his.

It breaks my heart to see this happen and it makes me sick just thinking that this person is benefiting off of our hard work. I want nothing more than to unpublish my story but I love you guys too much to do that 😣.

So as of now, it will remain on Wattpad but if anything like this happens again, then I may have to reconsider. Also, I do plan on taking legal action. So if anyone dares to repeat this situation and steal my or anyone else's story then you'll have a lawsuit coming your way 😊.

I will once again state my copyrights as I did at the beginning of this story:

All Rights Reserved

Copyright:'The Ritual to the Beast' Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, 1fandombookgirl (Shania) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulating, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

The Ritual to The Beast is only on Wattpad so if you see it anywhere else notify me!

Happy reading Wolfies 🐺

-Shania 🐾