Chapter 1

Octavia's pov

I laughed as I started to dance against him to the song, unforgettable by French Montana, while his hands stayed on my waist gripping me tightly. I really hope I don't look stupid I feel like I do, but I feel amazing because, of all the liquor that's consumed me.

"See I knew you would loosen up as soon as you drank a little bit" Jake said loudly, over the music as it blared throughout the club.

Jake, my bestfriend since third grade, he's always been there for me, ever since the day we met. When a boy put gum in my hair because, I rejected his marriage proposal. Let's just say Jake had a few spitballs that were thrown just perfectly that day, or so I thought.

"Of course you did." I rolled my eyes and turned around so my back was pressed up against him.

Jake and I's friendship was just that a friendship. Even with his handsome looks that could make any girl fall for him. I didn't think of him like that, he was tempting I'll give you that. Just like right now and I'm guessing he thinks the same about me. I moved my hips against him as I heard him groan slightly and suck in a breathe of air.

"Whatcha doing there Octavia?" he whispered softly, against my ear as he swiftly turned me around and my arms landed around his neck, his on my hips.

"Nothing" I said slyly, and leaned slightly closer to him.

Oh my god, what's wrong with me this is so the alcohol, but before I knew it, his lips were already on mine. I instantly kissed back not wanting him to think I mislead him. His lips are so soft but, this was our friendship I didn't want to ruin anything. This needs to stop so I lightly pushed him away.

"Mmm, J-Jake we need to stop." I managed to say but, he still held on kissing me deeper, bringing me closer.

Shit he's a good kisser, no this needs to stop.

"Jake" I say again, but, he only just keeps kissing me.

For the love of god Jake, I push him slightly again but, he only brings me closer. "Jake" I say a little more seriously and he still didn't stop which got me a bit scared and mad.

I try pushing him off one more time while saying his name a couple times but, he doesn't budge and only kisses me deeper, wanting me to respond. Which I do....with a hard slap to the face. I got irritated and scared that he wouldn't stop.

"I said to stop" I said to him, he looked at me with a shocked yet guilty face.

Nobody really saw the whole thing go down besides a couple people who heard the slap. He tried to step toward me again in which I moved backwards a step.

"Don't" I say to him and turn around walking away, heading for the exit.

I know I wanted us to kiss but, at the same time I knew in the back of my head we shouldn't. Jake really scared me when he wouldn't stop. Once I reached the exit I went out and started walking on the side of the building. Soon enough I heard a breaking sound and my ass was on the floor. Of course my heel breaks right now.

I groaned and took both my heels off, sliding myself against the wall of the building and putting my shoes next to me. Can this night get any worse? I thought, bringing my knees to my chest hugging them and putting my head down.

Tonight was supposed to be fun.

"And what's a beautiful princess like you doing out here alone?"