Chapter 4

Ryder's pov

"T-thanks." she said breaking the silence between us.

After a couple seconds I slowly pulled my hands away from her, even though I wanted nothing more than to rip her dress off. What could I say I'd taken one to many shots. I held her forearm and helped her walk to my car.

"This is yours?" she said excitedly, god I hope she's not a gold digger.

I've met plenty of those I didn't plan on meeting another. I had a black Lamborghini that I got for myself for my twentieth birthday.

"Yeah" I replied opening the door for her as she got in and then went around to the drivers side.

"Sorry I've just always wanted one, I got a little excited." she said shyly as she looked down.

Well she's not a gold digger that's for sure she wouldn't even bother with apologizing if she was.

I shook my head, "You don't have to apologize." I started my car and drove out of the parking lot. When I was out I looked at her. "Where we going?"

She looked kind of deep in thought, "What's wrong, forget where you live?" I teased, smirking then driving and stopping at a stop sign.

I watched as she rolled her eyes. An action that took a lot out of me as I just wanted to whip her out of her seat and onto me.

"No" she said in a duh tone, she's got attitude I like it.

Once she told me her address, I started to drive there. The car ride was really quiet and I wanted to know her name so I broke the silence.

"My names Ryder" I said while looking at the road.

"I'm Octavia"

Shit, even her name is beautiful.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I looked at her winking. As I looked back at the road I saw a blush covering her cheeks while she looked out the window.

I love a girl who blushes.