9

I couldn't hide if I tried it, girl, you got shining as bright as the sun
And I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm thinking you might be the one
In case you didn't know, girl, I'm in it
I knew what it was from beginning
And when I say I don't want nobody else but you
Hope you know that I mean it

Continuation of last chapter..
   {this is NOT proofread, so please excuse any mistakes}

Looking up as Deja came out of his bathroom from taking a shower, he smiled and watched as she put most of her things back in her bag before coming and sitting in his bed with him.

"Well don't you smell nice." He smirked, making her roll her eyes and laugh softly.

"Shut up. I had to use your soap because I forgot all my stuff at the dorm and your lil ex girlfriend didn't leave any of her shower stuff behind. That wows me."

"She never had any of her shower stuff here." He chuckled. "She never took a shower over here."

"Seriously? The hell were you guys doing for a year?" She mumbled, looking through her bag again.

"Um... pretending that we liked each other." He chuckled.

"Right." She nodded. "Damnit."

"What?"

"I literally forgot everything at my dorm. I grabbed clothes and that was it... what the hell." She frowned, continuing to look through her bag like it would make her things suddenly appear.

"What did you forget?" He asked, crawling to the edge of the bed so that he could look into her bag as well.

"All my shower stuff, my hair stuff, my bonnet... like what the hell." She sighed, dropping her bag back on the floor.

"Well... why don't you just throw your hair up into a bun and call it a night?" He suggested.

"I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do." She shrugged and looked down at him. Smiling, she placed her hand on the back of his neck and squeezed it gently.

"Fuck is you doin?" He frowned, turning his head so he could look up at her.

"You're just so cute." She pouted. "Straight up just adorable."

"Adorable?" He frowned. "Get out, making it sound like I'm your child."

"Shut yo ass up." She laughed and laid on his back, making him groan as she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her face next to his.

"Why is you all up on me?" He chuckled, trying to fake like he was annoyed.

"Because I can be, and because I want to be on you. Problem?" She asked, pressing her nose against his cheek.

"Nah. No problem here." He smiled, feeling his heart start to beat faster than it already was inside his chest. This was the side of her that he had missed for all those years. He loved her playful, goofy side more than anything, and he had begun to think that he would never be able to see it again.

"What would you do if I bit you?" She asked, staring at his ear.

"I would bite yo ass back ten times harder." He said, turning his head so that he could see her, putting them basically nose to nose.

"Mmm... you used to bite me a lot and I was always able to take it... I think it'll be worth it." She said, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Deja... don't do it." He warned her, chuckling softly. "If you bite me... I'm gonna kiss the fuck outta you."