34

Share my life
Take me for what I am
'Cause I'll never change
All my colors for you
Take my love
I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are
And everything that you do
I don't really need to look
Very much further
I don't wanna have to go
Where you don't follow

   "You want some water to wash that down?" Mason asked, chuckling as he watched Deja basically scoff down her food while they sat at a little restaurant just down the street from the apartment.

"Shut up." She laughed softly, taking a sip from her glass of water.

"Im actually mad at myself for not realizing all the signs." He chuckled again. "You've been eating like a maniac for weeks now. And I had the nerve to act like it was nothing."

"Rude." She frowned at him. "I actually eat like a maniac?"

"I just meant that you've been eating a lot more and a lot more frequently than you used to."

"Oh." She laughed and shook her head. "That's okay then, and you're right."

"Exactly. How are you feeling though? Still no morning sickness?"

"Nope." She said with a small shrug.

"I wonder why that is." He frowned. "I thought every woman got sick in the morning when they're pregnant."

"So did I." She said. "But... I don't."

"We'll just ask the doctor if you don't end up getting sick before we go." 

"Okay." She shrugged, eating the rest of the food on her plate. "You ready to go."

"Mhm. I was just waiting on you."

"Haha." She laughed sarcastically.

Since Mason had already paid for their food prior to this moment, they cleaned up the it area to the best of their ability, then left. And since they didn't drive to the restaurant, they started the short walk back to the apartment.

"Thanks for breakfast, babe." She smiled, holding his hand while they walked. "I appreciate it."

"No problem, baby." He shrugged and kissed the side of her face. "But can we talk now?"

"About what?"

"Georgia."

"Oh.... Um, okay." She mumbled. "You obviously... sound like you want to go."

"I do." He nodded. "I don't want to be separated from my family, and I think that moving would be nice."

"But... what about your business?" She asked.

"Transferring won't be hard. I'll have to buy another gym but the business will just come with us."

"Don't you think that buying a new gym and a new house is irresponsible? Especially with a baby on the way? We need to save up all the money we can."

"Then we can stay with my parents for a little bit." He shrugged. "I'm sure they'll need help with Amir and Blessing... and we'll need help with the baby."

"No, Mason." She sighed. "We're not going to live off of your parents, or bring a new baby in their house. They have enough going on."

"Then what do you suggest we do, Deja?" He asked, letting go of her hand once they made it back to the complex and started going up the stairs.

"I think we should take up their offer and move into the house they're in now, and pay rent."

"And stay here?" He frowned, walking into the apartment with her. "While they leave?"