10

So they say, she's a problem
It ain't nothin' 'cause I'm known to be a solver
And I ain't worried about what other people call her
So I'll say (so I'll say)
I tamed a wild one (I tamed a wild one)
I ain't saying I can make nobody perfect
But I can really see what's underneath the surface
'Cause when I'm looking in her eyes I
See there's love inside I
Wanna be the one to show her
That I'm truly devoted
She's gonna know it

"Hey Mase." Deja answered her phone as she walked out of class, still putting her books in her bag.

"Hey, you out of class yet?"

"Yeah, I just walked out. Why?"

Feeling a pair of hands on her waist, she jumped and almost screamed until she saw that Mason was the one who had grabbed her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She frowned, pushing him away from her.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled, pulling her back into him. "I couldn't help myself."

"Mason, you can't just be on campus like this. What are you doing?" She asked, looking up at him.

"You act like these people know if I'm a student or not. I'm in the same age group as everyone here. But I'm taking you shopping." He said, bending down to kiss her.

"Shopping? For what?" She asked once he had pulled away.

"Food. Clothes." He shrugged. "I'm taking you on a date tonight."

"A date?" She smiled. "Are you asking me or telling me, sir?"

"I mean... I'm telling you. But I got something in the car for you so that it doesn't seem like I'm forcing anything I guess." He shrugged, making her laugh.

"Well okay." She smiled, holding onto his arm as he lead her to the car. "What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner?" He suggested.

"Sounds good. Can I suggest where we have dinner?"

"Be my guest."

"Your place... and you cook it." She said, making him frown as he looked down at her.

"Deja, I can't cook." He said, opening the car door for her.

"Exactly. So why don't we have a cooking date? We can go to the store to get stuff and I can teach you. Then we can light some candles and rent a movie." She said, sitting down in her seat.

"That's your ideal date?" He frowned. "You don't wanna get fancied up and go out?" He asked, looking down at her.

"No." She shook her head. "I can't cuddle with you and kiss you in a restaurant. At home, we can cook together, kiss, and cuddle. We can do anything we want, and you won't have to spend all that extra money for it."

"You're sure that's what you wanna do?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mase." She smiled.

"Alright." He shrugged. "Then let's go get stuff to cook with."

Closing her door, he went around to get in on his side and pulled out of his parking space.

"Are you bringing me back here tonight or am I staying at your place?" She asked, gently rubbing his arm.

"I mean... I got work in the morning at the store, but you're more than welcome to stay over." He said.

"Okay. I'll just chill at your apartment until you get off." She shrugged. "So stop by my dorm please, I need to get my things."