11

Say that you want me
Say that you need me
Say that you love me
Say that you'll never leave

{Hey guys, this chapter is also not proofread so excuse any mistakes once again.}

Hearing Mason's alarm go off, Deja was the first to wake up and frowned deeply at the obnoxious noise it was making.

But Mason was waking up right along with her, and reached over to turn off his alarm. Sighing softly, he tightened his arms around Deja once he felt her still laying on his chest and smiled softly.

"You up?" He asked, gently dragging his fingers across her back with his hand under her shirt.

"Mhm." She mumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Alright, let me up so I can start getting ready." He said, still rubbing her back.

"Mase, just stay." She mumbled, tightening her hold on him and getting even more comfortable on his chest.

"Deja, I have to go to work." He said, trying to look down at her.

"It's Saturday. Stay." She mumbled again.

"Deja."

Not saying anything back, he sighed heavily and reached over to grab his phone, keeping one of his arms securely wrapped around her.

"I only have to go in for a few hours, its not a full day. You can manage be here for four hours right?" He asked.

"I guess." She sighed, rolling over to the opposite side of the bed.

Laughing at her, he shook his head as he got out of bed and went into his bathroom, preparing to take a shower.

Once Deja heard his water running, she sighed softly when she realized that she would be unable to fall back asleep, but that still didn't stop her from laying there with the covers pulled over her face, hoping that without the sun shining in her face, she would have relief from the headache she was already feeling.

Sighing softly, she glanced towards the bathroom and once she saw that the door was cracked, she reached under the bed and grabbed her purse. Pulling out the bottle of Hennessy, which had become the only alcoholic drink she consumed, she took the top off and started to drink it like it was water, already knowing that it was the only way for her headache to go away.

After taking a few good swallows, she placed the bottle back in her purse and slid it back under the bed. Rubbing her eyes, she slowly got out of the bed and grabbed her toothbrush out of her overnight bag.

"Mase, I'm coming in." She said, grabbing the doorknob.

"Okay."

Going inside, she kept her eyes focused on the sink in front of her, making sure that she didn't look at Mason through the glass walls of his shower.

"You okay?" Mason asked, watching her closely. He was unable to help that the first thing he noticed was her sluggish movements.

"Yeah." She mumbled before she started brushing her teeth. She was definitely far from being drunk considering the fact that she had to consume way more alcohol than she did for it to have that affect on her. The sips she had taken were simply to help get her through the next hour or so without her having a headache or feeling nauseous.

As she was finishing up with washing off her toothbrush, she glanced back at Mason once he turned the shower off and stepping out with a towel around his waist.

Feeling him come up behind her, she smiled softly and almost turned around so she could see his face clearly and give him a kiss, but the other side of her, her intoxicated self, forced her to move away from his embrace and give him a heartfelt 'good morning' that sounded beyond dry.