Ch.2 A Helping Hand

(Alphys Pov)

The human and Undyne have been fighting for 10 minutes and I'm starting to get worried because even if she is the strongest person I know
the human is winning and Undyne is nearly dead...I-i have to help her.
I started running out of my lab and off to Waterfall to the bridge,just when I got there I saw the human prepare to take the final strike. I grabbed undyne hand and pulled her back out of the way. She turned around and looked at me,very confused, I started dragging her along side me away from the human. Undyne eventually started running as well while the human chased us, we soon got to my lab and I told her to go into the "bathroom"
Undyne:Why the bathroom?
Alphys:Just get in!
Undyne:Alright then
We went inside to reveal the elavator
Undyne: *visible confusion*
I pressed the button to go to the bottom floor hoping the human won't find us.

(Pov end)

The human stumbled in the lab and started looking around for them everywhere, eventually the reached the bathroom but when the door opened it just revealed a big drop, which they assumed was a elevater shaft.
However they decided they'd come back later because they doubted that there would be fowers at the bottom.

(Undyne Pov)

Well that was certainly,....something. I decided I'd try and make small talk with Alphys.
Undyne:So ummm uh nice bathroom?
Alphys:T - thanks I guess?
The elevator stopped and the doors opened.
Alphys and me walked out and down this creppy corridor.
Undyne: What's all this about?
Alphys: Well.... c-can we talk about this s - some other time?
Undyne: Alright then.
She seems very nervous about this so I guess I'll ask later
Undyne: So did you evacuate everyone?
Alphys stopped walking and turned around nervously
Alphys: OH dear.

(I hope you liked the chapter, I think it's much better than the first chapter. Once again remember that this is my first story so I may not be that good. Well see you next time! :D)
350 words.