Ch. 7 What Now?

All the monsters had some time to look around at the surface before Asgore finally spoke.
Asgore: Attention!
The monsters went silent and looked at Asgore.
Asgore: After all these year of being trapped underground we are free, my original intentions were to eradicate all of human kind however, I shall let you all vote! For violence, or peace with the humans.
They didn't really have a more effective way to vote so instead he just told the monsters to stand at one side of the field for violence, and the other for peace.
Right for violence
Left for peace
Undyne had a change of heart and went to the left
Alphys went to the left as well
Papyrus despite still being salty about not capturing the human went to the left, dragging Sans with him.
In the end there was only two monsters who voted for violence. Jerry and a strange flower.
Asgore: Then it is decided, we shall attempt to make peace with the humans.
All of the monsters started to follow Asgore out of the filed below MT. EBBOT.
As Undyne started to move forward she turned her head to Alphys.
Undyne: Hey Alphys?
Alphys: Y-yeah?
Undyne: Nevermind, I'll tell you later.
Alphys: Ok t-then.
(Hey guys, I'd like to say I know this chapter is short but I swear the next will be longer. See ya next time!)
236 Words