Ch.11 What's An AU?

Undyne was very confused as to what Outertale was and what it meant.
Undyne: What's Outertale?
Ot!Sans: It's an AU, I'll explain for you,AU stands for alternative universe, I think you're from the original Undertale right?
Undyne: What's Undertale?
OT!Sans: Nevermind, oh! By the way, what's with Alphys?
Undyne: How do you know her name?
OT!Sans: Well I'll tell you later. Dose she need a medic?
Undyne: No she fine. So what should I do?
OT!Sans: Well I mean admire the stars, have a look around town, meet yourself in this AU, watch those two people fighting, y'know have a good time.
Undyne: I'm still having a hard time understanding th- WOAH PEOPLE FIGHTING COOL! WHERE?
She saw two more Sans fighting each other, one with a paint brush, one with some blue thingys.
Undyne: So do you know these people? Who should I root for?
OT!Sans: Yes and one with the paint brush. Oh and by the way, if I tell you how I know Alphys will you tell me what happened to her?
Undyne: Fine,You first though.
OT!Sans: Well it's quite simple, are AU has its own Alphys, like nearly all the rest, you now.
Undyne: Well I was gonna tell her that uh.... well... that I like her more than a friend.
OT!Sans: Aww,That's sweet of you, by the way the paint brush guys Called Ink and the other ones called Error. Ink will probably win and then he can take you home, so ye-
He stopped speaking and pointed down, Undyne was still holding Alphys but when she looked down Alphys was awake blushing like a mess.
Undyne: Uhhh.
OT!Sans: Oh would you look at the time, it somthing o'clock,I'll see you two later bye!
And with that OT!Sans teleported away.
(Insert cringy "thank you for reading" message here.)
318 Words.