Ch.14 NOODLES

Just so we're clear this is the lay out of Alphys and Undynes house.
First floor

Second floor

Second floor

Continuing.
Undyne got some NODDLES from the cabinet and put them in the pot. She turned the dial on the oven to thr right until it stopped working expecting it would be fine. However the smoke alarm went of. (Surprisingly)
(Alphys Pov)
I've only Been waiting for a minute but I already think somthings wrong. I mean I know from experience that she's not the best cook but she must have learned since then. I should probably do it myself. I was ready to ask her if she needed help when I nearly fell of the couch. The noise of the fire alarm started as I quickly jumped and ran to the kitchen and yelled "UNDYNE! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT HOT". Undyne shrugged and said:"I THOUGHT THAT WAS HOW YOU MAKE IT"! "BUT THE HOUSE IS GOING TO CATCH FIRE"! "I'LL JUST GET SOME WATER THEN"! Undyne turned the oven off and got some water, it took around 3 cups to put the flame out.
"You're not supposed to make it that hot"! Alphys complained
"How are you supposed to doi it then"? Undyne replyed.
Undyne and Alphys stared at each other akwardly for a bit.
"I could teach you" Alphys said hopefully.
"Uhhhhh sure"? Undyne said.
(End of pov)
10 minutes of teaching how to cook NOODLES Undyne got the gist of it, and despite the disappointment of fire not being part of the procedure, thought it'd be fine.
They decided after eating some of the NOODLES they'd go to bed. They've had a strand day thought that in the morning they would understand better, they also said that they'd go back if they could to talk to that strange "Ink" fellow. Over all, they just wanted to sleep. 5 minutes after they lay down Undyne looked at Alphys and whispered; "I love you". However, Alphys was already fast asleep.
(Wow wasn't that a great filler chapter?)
341 Words.