Ch.8 A "Romantic" Day.

It had Been roughly 2 months since the Monsters had came to the surface and everything was going pretty soomthly. To save money Alphys and Undyne just got a house together, which was akward somtimes but they didn't mind. The humans weren't that hostile to them (although some of them still loathed the monsters) anyways, thing were starting to look up for them. Alphys and Undyne were watching anime together when Undyne said: Say, Alphys?
Alphys Y-yeah?
Undyne: Later on do yo wanna go out and get a meal somewhere?
Alphys:Wait you mean l-like a..... a d-date?
Undyne didn't realise that she worded It like that but decided to go with it anyway.
Undyne:Uhhh sure?
Undyne spent the rest of the day on google trying to find a fancy restaurant, however none of them were near by so instead she just went for an ordinary one and pretend it was fancy. It was only 6:00 Pm when Undyne told Alphys she found one
Undyne:It's really fancy I swear.
They were walking to the restaurant while Undyne started talking about how cool it was saying things like "it's so fancy you just eat without a fork or anything. Just your bear hands.
They ended up at McDonald's.
Undyne had to use the restroom so Alphys was just sitting there alone. A kid came up to Alphys and said "You look like a cool Dinosaur" and walked off. Alphys started to think to her self about what had happened in the past few days, how wired it had been. She didn't even have a idea about what a reset meant, why Sans seemed to excited about it or how it worked. She looked to see Undyne staring at her with a smile.
Undyne: You okay?
Alphys: Yeah, I've just been thinking about the last couple days, it's so wired.
Undyne: Well if it makes you feel better I don't understand anything either so we're even.
After getting the Mcdonald borger they started heading home. On the way Undyne suddenly stopped and put one hand on Alphys shoulder, she then pointed In a shop window and said: look.
Alphys turned her head only to see somthing that made her want scream. In the underground they only had discs that had fallen into the dump, in the dump Alphys found all of her Mew mew kissy cutie discs. She assumed there were only two seasons. However in the shop window there was a boxset of Mew mew kissy cutie season 1-10. Alphys and Undyne screamed causing everyone to look at them, they shut themselves up and Undyne casualy pulled out her wallet and walked inside, after a minute or two she came out holding it and passed it to Alphys.
Alphys: How much did it cost?
Undyne: £10.19 pounds (sorry if your American) but it's a small price to pay for salvation.
They spent 8 hours rewatching season 1 and 2 and the watching season 3 before they both fell asleep next to each other on the couch.
(Thanks for reading this chapter! Btw at the moment there's only one person reads this and I don't know who they but if there still reading hi and thank you! :)
541 words.