Ch.6 Off To The Surface

It had been roughly an hour or two since the human was killed and Undyne, Alphys, Sans and Papyrus were walking to the kings castle to give him the soul, on the way Papyrus was ranting about how he didn't get to capture the human, but Undyne keeped telling him that he should be happy as they were going to get to see the surface. They had just walked through the Judgement Hall and were about to pass through the throne room. Before they went in they thought of what they were going to say to him.
Undyne: Well there's no doubt that were gonna start a war, and that's okay with me but there's probably loads more humans just like that one and we lost the war last time so what's different this time? If anything we have a disadvantage, the Ruins are dead!
Alphys: W-we ll mabye a war i-isnt the best idea then, if anything I'm just excited to see the surface.
Papyrus: YEAH UNDYNE! BE POSITIVE!
Sans was already sleeping
Undyne; Well let's just get this over with.
She walked in the throne room to see Asgore sitting on his throne, he looked at her with a confused expression.
Undyne: Hello your majesty, we have obtained the 7th human soul.
She pulled out a container with the soul inside.
Asgore: Thank you Undyne, please tell all of the monsters in the underground to come over.
Undyne: Alright then.
She walked outside and told everyone (except Sans  who was still asleep) to help her.
(The books first time skip!)
Everyone was gathered outside the throne room and the king began to talk to them about what would happen next, pretty much he said they'd get revenge on the humans for all they done to monster kind. Alphys waddled up beside Asgore and said: Um excuse me but can't we just make peace with them? The majority of the monsters stared at her, with judging eyes.
Alphys: I mean making peace would benifit both races, no one will die, and a war would be catastrophic.
Asgore: But a human has already killed my son and another one has killed countless monster in the Ruins.
Alphys: B-but......
Undyne walked up to Asgore and said: How about we just chill and be neutral with them?
Papyrus: YEAH! THAT SOUNDS NICE, I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYONE. I JUST WANT TO SEE THE SURFACE, RIGHT SANS?
Sans woke up form his sleep and said: Light van?
Asgore: Well I'll consider it, for now let's just destroy the barrier.
(Idk how the barrier gets broke without Asriel so time skip)
All the monsters were at the bottom of mount ebbot, taking in the view for the first time in years.
Undyne: Hey Alphys.
Alphys: Y-yeah?
Undyne: I wanna thank you for what you did back there, before we reset.
Alphys: When I helped you get away from the human?
Undyne: Yeah. Thanks for that.
Undyne spread her arms out and gave Alphys a hug.
Undyne: Seriously, you saved my life.
Alphys:Y-y-your welcome, I-i suppose.
(What's up guys? You reached the end of the chapter! Thanks for reading, see you next time!)
537 words.