Ch.4 sans.

It only took a few minutes before Alphys arrived to help Mettaton, when she did she decided to ask him a few questions.
Alphys: So I assume the human did this?
MTT: Yeah.
Undyne: Did they just keep heading forward? If so I'm getting a rematch!
MTT: Well, yes but I do-
Undyne: Sweet! I'll be back in a minute or two..... Oh! And if I'm not then I don't know what to tell ya.
Undyne started to run down to the elevator to go to the city.
Alphys: WAIT! Undyne no!
But she had already ran away.
Alphys: *sigh* This is bad.
MTT: You shouldn't be do worried all the time! I'm sure Undyne will be fine.
Alphys: I know but what if it ends up l-like last time?
MTT: What happened last time?
Alphys: Nevermind
(Undyne Pov)
I arrived at the Judgement Hall to see Sans and the Human, I decided to listen in from the corner.
Sans: Well here's a better question, do you wanna have a bad time? Cuz if you step forward, you are really not gonna like what happens next.
The human stepped forward.
Sans: Well sorry old lady, this is why I never make promises. It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like
These, kids like you, should be burning in hell.
I watched as he slammed the human to the ground, only for bones to come out of the floor.
A wave of bones then came out of nowhere followed by some strange lazers.
I ran out from behind and yelled "I WANNA JOIN IN!"
The human turned around to see me. I can't wait to impale them with a spear! That sounded bad.
Sans noticed me and looked at me with a expression I can't describe.
Sans: Wait! You're not supposed t-to be al - alive.
Undyne: Whaddya mean?
Sans: Nevermind just get out of here!
Undyne: But I can help!
Sans: Fine, I guess.
I ran over to Sans and joined in on there fight.
(Pov End)
(Alphys Pov)
I told Mettaton I'd be right back and went to look for Undyne. I made it up to the Judgement Hall.
Inside I saw Undyne and Sans fighting the human, acually never mind the scum, there fighting the scum.
I wanted to intervene but I knew I shouldn't.
I saw Undyne stab the human with her spear over and over until she yelled "28 STAB WOUNDS" and then throwing them into some bones.
I guess she didn't wanna leave them a chance,huh?
(Pov End)
The human died and respawned and there save point,this repeated for a long time.
But then the human saw Alphys cowering behind the corner and threw a knife at them.
Undyne saw them throw it but she didn't know what there target was, she stepped to the left a bit to see, and when she saw Alphys who narrowly dogged it.

Instant kill active

Before the human could even look behind them Undyne summoned a massive spear and threw it at the the human screaming "YEET".

Yeet was the last thing they heard.
(Undyne Pov)
As the human was flying across the hall with a spear in there chest I saw a star appear.
Undyne: Hey do any of you see that star?
Sans:*gasp* OHMAGOSH
Undyne: Uhhh?
Sans: That means that your the most detrmimined in the underground! You can reset! You can bring them back! You can bring my brother back!
Sans started yelling random stuff happily.
I saw a big button in front of me saying Reset.
Sans told me to press it, but I don't know if I should.
Sans: If you reset we can kill the human before they kill anyone! Then we can leave the underground!
Undyne: Fine.
I pressed the button.

(Hey guys! This chapter is a lot beter than the rest in my opinion, anyways see ya next time!)
661 Words