Ch.23 Breaking Point

After an eternity of Inks tomfoolery the paper was finally sprolled out across the floor. The letters on the page were smaller than a speck of dust. Ink produced  two magifiying glasses out of pocket and handed them over to Undyne and Alphys. "Take a looksie." Ink said as he started to flatten the page.

"X-tale, Glitchtale, Freshtale, how many of these are there?" Alphys asked. "Well at least seven." Ink responded. "Not to be rude but that wasn't very useful." Alphys said, obviously unamused. "What the hell is Outerswapshiftfell?" They heard Undyne yell from the other side of the room. She fifty meters away from them checking out a lower spot of the page. "Well it's complicated." Ink answered. "NO SHIT!" Undyne yelled back.

"A-a-a no swearing okay?" Ink yelled over. "I'm a fully grown fish, I can say what I want" "S-stop arguing." Alphys intergected. "Well if you say so." Undyne apoligised and they went back to the page.

A couple minutes later you would of thought Ink was running a damm Q&A as he was bombarded with questions. "What's the diffrence between Fellswap and Swap fell?" "What is Littletale?"  "Why Help_tale a thing?"

Ink let out a sigh before saying. "In Fellswap they wear purple and in Swapfell red, Littletale is a AU where everyone is a child and as for Help_tale that was Halloween two years ago." "Okay but why so many?" "How come you make these?" "Which one was first?" The questions continued to ring out until he heard one question in particular peeked his intrest.

"W-What's Errortale?"

It was Alphys who had asked this question completely oblivious about what it meant to Ink. "Well that one's unimportant." "Then why is it on the page?" Undyne asked. "I never got around to removing it and visiting it is kinda dangerous." Ink answered. "OOH danger! I love danger! Can we go there please?" They continued to pester Ink about it until he finally snapped on them.

"LOOK, I'VE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT IT'S DANGEROUS BUT IF YOU WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT THEN I'LL LET YOU GO THERE , JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Alphys and Undyne were silent. "S-sorry." "Sorry"." Undyne and Alphys said. They stared at Ink expecting a response. "Sorry, I know you were just curious but seriously that's a lot of questions."

"We're really sorry to about this, how about we do this tomorrow." Alphys said. "Yeah, that would be much appreciated." Ink responded.
A portal opened up around the center of the paper sprawled on the floor. "Sorry, I've just been havin' a bad day." Ink said. "Hey man, it's okay, I mean we probably went a little to hard on you." Undyne said. "It's fine, I just need some alone time."

Undyne and Alphys had emegered from the portal that led from the Void to there world. It appeared they ended up on a random street in the town. They were still quite close to home though.It was a cold night and not many people were out. Infact no-one was! The Christmas lights still remained on, shining and illuminating the road and edges of the side walk below them. They started to walk home after exchanging a look at each other. "Man, I feel bad about Ink." Undyne said. "I-it's not your fault. I asked what Errortale was."  "Hey do-" "ErRORTale?" A strange voice asked, it seemed as it came from nowhere. "I CAn briNG YOU TheRe." The voice said continuing to speak in a manner that sounded like malfunctioning computer. A strange black skeleton amerged from the alley, but it seemed to be glitching? It had two blue lines coming from its eyes ending at the bottom of his skull.

The skeleton summoned a portal underneath Undyne and Alphys that led to who knows where. They, of course, fell,in. The skeleton let out a giggle before jumping into the portal right behind them.

Quite the problem eh?

(Sorry about this chapter being written horribly, I got a illness due to the cold of winter and I've had to get coughing medicine. That sucks. I also got a sore throat but anyways. Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Goodbye and stay determined❤!)
722 Words.