Chapter 1

Hyakkimaru's pov

I woke up after I heard the maid calling me to breakfast. I sigh as I got up and went to my dresser. I'm Hyakkimaru Daigo, the elder son of Jukai and Nui Daigo and wealthy of all clans of Japan. I'm slim young man with youth pale and have a long black hair that was tie up to a ponytail as my bangs passes to my chin. My dark brown show emptiness with my emotionless face. I have a resemblance to my mom's as I changed into my Akahoshi uniform before I got out of my room. I couldn't feel anything or felt since my girlfriend, Mio died and make me lost all of my emotions. I couldn't laugh, smile or show anything since she died. My young brother, Tahomaru tried to make me happy like mom, dad  and others but nothing did worked.

He haven't give up to help me regain my feelings back, even if I told him to give up already. "Morning brother, did you sleep well after Gran Party of Date Clan?" I heard Tahomaru's voice as I turn around and seeing my young brother, Tahomaru. Tahomaru is a young man with youth looks and have pair of black eyes as a black hair that spikes outwards. His is brushed back and tied up into a ponytail. And have slanted eyes that make him look serious by default. He was wearing a Akahoshi uniform as I nods while Tahomaru was walking along side me.  "Yeah but not me since the Elder Lady of Date Clan was keeping asking me if I decide to get married. I'm fifteen not nineteen or twenty two'' he spoke with goofy grinned. I would laugh and comment his jokes but I couldn't as I nods while we got to the dinner room as the maids served us breakfast. I notice dad wasn't here, so I guess he went to a early meeting with Minamoto Clan as mom was on the garden to watering the plants.

This was very normal for us as Tahomaru was asking the maid if Mutsu and Hyogo have already eat than us. The maid said they did and saying they're waiting for us as getting Tahomaru nods before we finished and got up. We grab our school bags and waved the maid as getting out of the mansion before seeing Mutsu and Hyogo Saito. Mutsu is the older sister of Hyogo and she the closest friends of Tahomaru like Hyogo. Mutsu is a refined and beautiful young woman of fair complexion and slim build. She have dark eyes and black hair that tie up into a short pony as well, wearing a female Akahoshi uniform. Hyogo, Mutsu younger brother and closest friends of Tahomaru. Hyogo is a very tall young man with strong build and tanned skin. He have a black eyes and a short black hair as well, wearing a Akahoshi uniform.

They been our bodyguards since childhood and their parents been working for our family since many generations. They bow at us before we walked towards them as they turn back their heads and walked along sides to school. Mutsu was telling us our schedule of our sword taining and other study we have after school as Tahomaru sigh. "Oh yeah, Young Master and Lord Hyakkimaru don't forget about Her Ladyship's birthday is coming up. So, better you guys get her something special" Hyogo soon said as me and Tahomaru nods before I notice we got to Akahoshi high school in the gates. We entered as going to our homeroom class of Sensei Biwamaru. We take our seats as Tahomaru was talking with Mutsu and Hyogo about funny things while I staring at the widow and seeing the birds flying free.

I used to see pretty view with Mio as she used sing so gentle and peaceful. I soon notice that the feeling of sadness and self hate was still there as I didn't want to show it in front of mom, dad and Tahomaru. I still hating myself that I couldn't protected Mio back then. I couldn't protected her or save her as getting my emotions disappeared. It was my fault and I blame myself for everything. I lost Mio and my emotions. It wasn't long unlit Sensei Biwamaru came with his wooden cane after the bell rings. Sensei Biwamaru was old blad man who was blind and have no eyes. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt with dress black pants and black shoes before he went to his table. "Good morning, youngsters" he said as taking our attendance.

Hyakkimaru Daigo
Tahomaru Daigo
Yajiro Endo
Jorogumo Hirano
Osushi Horie
Okowa Ishibara
Saburota Komatsu
Shiranui Masaki
Oume Nagamine
Mutsu Saito
Hyogo Saito

It wasn't long unlit Sensei Biwamaru caught our attention as getting the whole class looking at him. "Youngsters, today we have a new student and class with us. So please, be nice and I hope Mr Komatsu and Mr Masaki doesn't make a prank like last time" Sensei Biwamaru soon said as Saburato and Shiranui were trying to hold their laugh as the whole class sigh of disbelief. It wasn't long unlit a teenage girl walked in and was in front of class. I was pure shocked and mesmerized that girl was very beautiful and somehow adorable. She have beautiful brown eyes and long  spiky black hair that was tied loosely with green ribbon as well, wearing a Akahoshi uniform. I felt my heart was beating as everyone were whispering about her that she look 'cute' 'strong beauty' or 'beautiful as snow white' that make me feel bit jealous. Somehow I'm getting my feeling and emotions back that it shocked me.

"Youngsters met Dororo Ayano, she will be in our class. So please nice to her if not, then I'm going to hit you on the head" he warned us as everyone nods while I was shocked by her name. Dororo? Isn't that the name of that little girl who a tomboy was my childhood friend?  I was shocked as I notice that Sensei Biwamaru give her a seat that was next to mine before she went that and sit while Sensei Biwamaru started the lesson. I was looking at her while she was paying attention on Sensei Biwamaru. Dororo, is that really you?