Chapter 17

Dororo's pov

"Why you leave me, brother! I'm having lot of a difficult with the girl like lot which I need the help of Mutsu and Hyogo lot! Why you're the luck one?!" Tahomaru whine while Hyakkimaru was apologizing them and saying he will making up for him. I was holding my laugh while Tahomaru was bratting to Hyakkimaru and try to clam him down as Okowa was laughing and Hyogo and Mutsu look shocked. I  sigh while Priest told them to shut up as he  hit them on the heads and give them a bruise on the forehead. "Alright, we going to our hotel and rest for the tour of sarced shrine by tomorrow, so I don't want any late party, noise, yelling or sleeping with your classmate like some harlot. Then I will make you that you never have me as your teacher" Priest threatened deeper and dark tone as everyone soon nods and quickly went to get their key.

I look shocked that my classmates are terrify of Priest but I knew that Priest was acting father figure who very protective and strict very that I know he's very caring and kind at everyone in his own way which I can see that clearly. I kinda of reminds of my dad dueling he's a badass. I soon get my key was my room and my roommate was Okowa and Mutsu. I soon sigh as I  puch the elevator and went to 9th room and went my room which it was  257 as I open it and seeing the room was large and lot of space. I was freaking amazed by Hyakkimaru's family owns something like this which it pretty amazing damn. I throw myself on bed and and laughs while I lean there and sigh of relax as I heard Okowa shouted 'Marry Me' which I soon burst laughter.

I sigh while Mutsu and Okowa come here as she look very amazement lot and mesmerize which her face was lit up like the stars. "Oh my god! I so jealous of you dating a Hyakkimaru who the heir of the most richest Clan and the right hand of the Royal Family! My god! I'm so going to be your maiden of honor in your wedding!" Okowa nearly shouted as I soon burst out of flames while Mutsu soon told her to not to tease me like that. WHAT! Wedding!? I haven't thought about that since I been away in Seto for years. I haven't think about a wedding and seeing Hykkimaru in a groom suit which I burn up like crazy and badly. Soon my phone rings as I pick it up and seeing it was Itachi. What is it now?

I soon sat up and walked to the bathroom and I sat down on the toliet as I answer it. "Hey Dororo, I need your help about something" he soon asked as I told him fine and asked him what was it. "Well, about me going to a mission about me and Yoko going to eat some ramens" ''like a date?" I asked as Itachi stay silence which I have a feeling that he finally asked her out. I soon sigh as I clean my throated. "Hey, I think you shouled enjoying your date with her and talked. If you want it then, it fine. Just don't get drunk as usual" I said as I heard him laughs and saying he's won't which we ended the call and I sigh again. He really moving on. Itachi is moving on and finding someone that he want to be with. I think the season why he's going it is that he thinks I will stay Hyakkimaru.

Which in other words, that he's will make me his bride as I wasn't really  sure about that at all. Me, a gangster's leader and descendant of the Bandit Clan's leader Michiyo who being with Prince Charming. I'm not sure about this and everything being here. I don't know about my future and the Bandit Clan too. I'm definitely not sure about my sure. I soon sigh and I walked out of the room and went to the cafeteria and I order a coffee. I sigh again while I drink my coffee as I was thinking about what would mom or dad tell me right now which I having a difference time about it lot. I sigh of relief as I add milk and vanilla in my coffee. "I wonder how mom and dad would help me with lot" I whisper as I drink my coffee.

I really wish they were here. I truly wish that with all my heart. But I know that can't change. I can't change my past but I can change my future with my Clan glory and pride itself. I won't loose hope.