Chapter 20

Hyakkimaru's pov

When I woke up, I notice that I was still in the shrine which I soon felt my hand being hold. I slowly turn my head and Dororo holding it while she was sleeping in peace with snorting little which was cute and adorable. I soon hold it gently while she was displaying her sleeping beauty. I sigh while I still can't believe she's the daughter of Hibukuro Watanabe, one of the most wanted in Japanese which he have the government chasing him. I was still shocked by that and knowing why she must took her mom's surname 'Ayano' than 'Watanabe'. Because the rivals or enemies of Nagiata's Gang, she would been target and probably be kill. I sigh again as I never thought she been this much for six years. Taking leadership of her gang and Clan, responsible for her men and gang members, and descide to who can live or death.

I can't believe that. I guess loosely her parent did bring this hardships on a 8 year old. I can't let the Royal Family find out about her or about Michiyo and Prince Kenzou did. Wait, that makes Dororo half Royal? The Crown Prince marry Priestess Kozakura and Prince Kenzou marry with Michiyo which means Dororo is a relative to the Royal Family of Japan. But yet, I wonder why did she leave Tokyo and went to Seto? I think it's personal which I think I will make her cry. It wasn't long unlit the cry stop which I sat up and seeing still Dororo was sleeping. I sigh as I slowly grab her as I stand up and pick her up into bridal hold before I started walking. I soon saw Sensei Biwamaru and my brother which they saw me and look relief before Tahomaru was about to shouted something but Sensei slap him at the back of his head to make him shut up and take him quiet dueling he and I don't want to wake up Dororo.

"Hyakkimaru, where were you? Me and others were looking for you which I was about to call Mom and Dad that you were kidnapped or something else" Tahomaru yell in a whisper while rubbing at the back of his head. I was arkward that I make my brother freak out like crazy. I lied to him that I wasn't feeling well and I need sometime alone. Tahomaru nods as Sensei Biwamaru soon said that we leaving which the class nods and went  back to the bus. I sat down and have Dororo on my lap while Tahomaru was seating with Hirose and Okowa was fangirling about out which terrify me lot. I soon sigh while Mutsu and Hyogo were talking about something about their parents. I sigh before we got to our Hotel which we got out of the bus and walked towards the Hotel.

"Lord Hyakkimaru, want me to take Dororo to our room which my and Okowa's room. I will be careful and make sure she will be alright" Mutsu said as I nods and pass her Dororo on her arms. I watch them take her away while Tahomaru was drug in love and put his arm around my neck. "So, I think I'm in love and you're in love~. I should tell you about everything~" he said as I sigh and went to our room while Hyogo was guarding us. It wasn't long unlit Tahomaru was laughing and have a look like he was drunk in love which Hyogo was some shocked while I asked him what happened. "Oh, we're having small talk which was heartily and sincere. I think I fall in love with her. She sweet, nice and amazing too. I learn she makes buns and Manju which are favorite food of Dororo. I hope I can date her since she's amazing and I want the Elder Ladies to get off of me about marry their granddaughters" Tahomaru said.

It makes us laughing and knowing that he wasn't wrong about that lot. The Elder Ladies been asking Tahomaru for marrying one of their granddaughters and let him terrify about that lot. Soon Hyogo asked me if I was ready to take Dororo as my bride which made Tahomaru cough endlessly and I was in shocked. What? "WHHAAAAAAATT!!!" Tahomaru shouted as getting me out of my shock and I asked him why. "Well, know you. When you turn eighteen, you have to take suitor or heiress as your wife and the Madam of the Daigo Clan. Besides, your father let you to marry whoever you want like he did with your mother. I think Dororo will make a fine wife since she have that intimidating personality" he said while Tahomaru soon shivering when he's mention that part of her.

I was still shocked and thinking about that. I knew that when I turn eighteen, I will become a Lord of the Daigo Clan and my Dad's company will be mine which I have to take a suitor and make her as my wife. I didn't bother to think of that since I meet Dororo and lost Mio. I wasn't really should of everything and I make the promise with Dororo because I love her much and I want to spend my life with her. Do I have a right to marry a descentant of Bandit Clan and Leader of Naginata's Gang? No, I do have right about being her like how Prince Kenzou choose to be with Michiyo. I will make the promise come true and I want to protect her with all my heart than ever.