Chapter 12

Hyakkimaru's pov

Days later, me and Dororo were actually in courtship or the what regular people prefer a date. Since what happen in mom's birthday, Tahomaru and Okowa were actually 'shipping' us as well, tease us which Dororo would shouted them 'back off' in her rampage. But I felt in great happiness of life dueling I was with the girl I love. I know that Mio was my past while Dororo is my future. We started to what couples do like walking to together, holding hands, going to the movies and being there if she in a basketball game or I'm in sword fighting in Samurai class. But that wasn't all, I found out that Tahomaru have a crush on Eve Hirose, american japanese which her father is the Prime Minister and her mother a baker.

I never thought my wish did came this soon. I guess things are getting good this days of Japan. Better than Sengoku area. Me and Dororo were talking in class while Shiranui and Sabotaru were trying to make a prank again but they ended up being hit on the head by Biwamaru Sensei. The class laugh while Biawmaru Sensei got pur attention by clapping. "Youngsters, next week, we are going to a flid trip to Himeji's castle which we going to stay at hotel own by Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru's family. So be at your best behavior there and don't any foolishness or I will teach you how hell looks like, Mr Masaki and Mr Komatsu" Biwamaru Sensei said in serious ans stricter tone as Shiranui and Sabotaru went pale as a ghost.

A flied trip to Himeji's castle? I know over that castle, there's a ancient shrine which tell the folktale of 'Red Flower White Flower'. The song Mio used to sing. And the legend of Princess Priestess and the Demon King. One of Japan's ancient tales. The class whispering each others and saying they like to see there as Biwamaru Sensei smile. One thing is why we going to Himeji's castle is to learn about the clans and the most dangerous and ruthless Clan in all Japan, the Bandit Clan and it's leader Michiyo. In history, my ancestor Hiromichi Daigo the cousin of the Princes of Japan fought Michiyo and lost as the Second Prince Kenzou fought him and never return to the Royal family of Daigo Clan. It was a mystery that they never find his body in the battlefield.

Even if that was long time ago, the current Royal family still wanted to find all descendants of the Bandit Clan and the descendants of Michiyo. I pray nothing happen with them if the Royal family stop tracking on them. The bell of going home as we grab our bags and walked out of the class and school. Tahomaru was Mutsu and Hyogo of sword club meeting while I was take Dororo to her apartment since I asked her.  I wonder if Dororo want to go with me to the watch the Lion King? I hope she does. "Hey Hyakkimaru! Sorry I'm late, I was helping Suzuki and Machida about picking up the bats" Dororo nearly shouted as I turn around and seeing her panting before she got to her normal post.

I was still surprised that she join the girls basketball game and she actually very skillful of throwing ball like how she do it when she's mad. She didn't have a build of a basketball player but her petite build and short stature make her more cute. Well, she's very beautiful. I nods as we walked to the streets while holding hands side by side. It feel nice and gentle at the same time. It kinda of remind when she got one of her old habits, I grab her and take to a tree as treating her sore hand. I still think if she didn't get to those habits, she would got her hands sore and harm lot. I really don't like how she take out her angry by hitting a tree or wall. It not fair for beautiful girl to do that. But that something I amazed by her. Other people would take their angry to other people. But Dororo is very different from the people I met.

She amazing different. "So have you hear that Lion King will out by tomorrow?" I asked as Dororo nods and saying she knows while this was my chance to ask her out since I didn't  have time dueling I was helping Tahomaru about his feelings for Eve. "Well, umm, do you want to go the movies with me?" "Like a date?" Dororo asked as I nods and telling it is. Dororo have hot pink dusts on her cheeks before slowly nods. I smile as I thank you while I notice we were in her street which they look badly and ruin like the Sengoku area. I felt uneasy as why she lived some place like where could be gang's shooting or other stuffers. Not only her but other people who live here.

Sometimes I wonder if Dororo is alright living here? I know it's not my place to asked her that but as her boyfriend, I have rights to be worry about her and her safety. But I know I offend her if I asked her still. I don't know whats good or wrong anymore. "Thanks to walking me home. I hope your back will be alright" she spoke as we got her apartment. I smile before I notice the uneasy look she has. I didn't I know why she have it but I have to protect her from anyone who would harm her. Like how it happen with Mio. "Dororo, whats wrong?" I asked as she sigh and explaining that she feels someone been watching her or follow her for the last few days and she really nervous. I was shocked as I told her to report to the police but she shook her head and saying she doesn't trust the cop dueling Mio's stepfather was a cop.

I sigh by knowing she have good reasons why don't trust the police. "Don't worry about it. Besides, I'm the ward of motorcycle group, then I will be fine. If anything happens then, I will call you, okay?" Dororo said as I sigh before I give her a hug as I left the apartments. I knew something was up and my gut was telling that Dororo might be danger. May I don't trust Itachi but longest he lives with her, then she's safe. I'm not going to loss someone precious to me again.