Chapter 3

Dororo's pov

We stop at the warehouse while there was our guards guarding it as me and Itachi walked in and seeing everyone was ready for the meeting. I sigh as I remind Itachi to make Kurosaki and Matsumoto clean the motorcycles again before I take my seat  front while Itachi was at my side before we started the meeting. Kurosaki and Matsumoto explained everything about the Akasuki gang's weapons and their headquarter before everyone started whispering about their plan and wait for me to give my awsner. I sigh before I stand up and give a serious look. "Alright, I agreed with their plan but we have to be careful when we raid without second plan. I'm going to sent Yoshi and Kaname groups to created a diversion while Kurosaki, Matsumoto and Itachi will get all the weapons and the money. This my desicion and that it" I said like a true leader.

Everyone nods and said 'YES BOSS' before I got out of the warehouse. I walked to the streets of Tokyo while going to my apartment where me and Itachi lived. I unlocked my door as my puppy Nota came running towards and jump before I grabbed him and started licking my cheek. Nota is a small puppy with white fur and black patches on his right eye and ear, as well as his black. "Easy boy! That tickes!" I laugh as I put Nota down and in before I closed the door and take off my shoes. I walked towards the living room to the kitchen as giving Nota dog food before I make dinner. It was ramen with pork as I grab a bowl and served myself before I grab a bottle of cola and sit down on the sofa as turn on the T.V. Nota jump to the sofa and lean himself on my lap while I was eating and watching this anime series called 'Demon Slayer' which I find it pretty cool.

I enjoyed watching it as I rubbing Nota's head while finished my ramen and put it on the table before I lean back onto the sofa. I sigh as I closed my eyes and remember about my crush, Hyakki and me. When I was little, my hair was shoulder-length as it was tie up into short ponytail and wore dark green shirt with blue shorts as well, shoes. Hyakki have a black hair that reaches to his chin as his bangs covered his right eye. He wear a black shirt and dark blue pants with black shoes as we used to play lot and care for each other. I really love those days and I really miss them lot. "Dororo.." he called out my name as my kid self turn around and seeing him who have a smile.

"When we grow up, will you marry me?" He asked as myself crazy blushed and called him a 'pervert', as getting him laughs before his smile got more bigger and give me a flower. "When people like each other lot, they decided to get marry to have that special someone in their lives forever. I like you lot so will you marry me?" He asked again as myself was burning like crazy and look away from him. "F-fine. But it more than like, Hyakki. You better don't forget about me" myself said as Hyakki laughs childishly before I open my eyes and seeing Nota was sleeping on my lap. I pet him while I regret that I didn't tell him my feelings for him before I left. I should have told him. I should tell him that 'I love you'.

Hyakki... did you forget about me?

Hyakkimaru's pov

"Brother, do you have a crush on Ayano?" Tahomaru asked as I lean my bed and groan before I nods. Tahomaru looked pure and utter shocked that he shouted 'WHAT' as load that the whole mansion could hear. I looked back him while he soon fast questions about that my feeling and emotions are coming back as I couldn't understand what he was saying before I clap my hands to stop him. He stop as I sigh before I lean my head on my pillow. "Yes my feelings are coming back because my first love came back" I said as Tahomaru looked more shocked and asked that Mio wasn't my first love before I looked at him. "No she's my second love, Dororo is my first. Dororo is girl who used hang out with me back when we were kids" I explained as Tahomaru was shocked.

He shouted her nickname 'Tomboy' before I nods while he was still shocked. "I can't believe that pretty Tomboy who was more close to you turn into a very beautiful young lady. Her appearance have changed but her way of talking is still when she was a kid. I can't believe I haven't know that her surname was Ayano" he said as I quietly laughs before it shocked the both of us. I.. was getting back my emotions. Now I'm starting to laugh and expressed others. It little slowly but I'm getting back my feeling and emotions again, just seeing her again makes me very happy again. Tahomaru laughs and saying he's happy that hearing me laughing again.

I smile while I wonder why she couldn't remember me when she saw me? Of course, it been six years before she left and I changed lot. Even after Mio died, I became emotionless that she couldn't recognize me. I groan as Tahomaru asked me if I'm going to tell her that I'm was the boy who used to hang out with her before I heavily sigh. "I'm not sure. But I want to learn more about what she been doing these years and... about that guy who is Dororo's guardian. I never saw him before and he looks like a thug" I said as Tahomaru agreed with me that he looks very like a gangster or a yazuka. I groan while I wonder who was he and why Dororo said that. I never saw this mad before and she looks like she hiding something.

I don't why but I have to find out and get her out if it very bad. I love her and I want to filled my promise with her. I don't think its bad for a Noble's heir can be with regular girl and choose her as his wife. I want to filled my promise and I want her to be with me. I haven't had this feeling with Mio before she died. It look like Dororo was really the one.