Chapter 28

Hyakkimaru's pov

"And that how you make dumpings" Tahomaru said while he was teaching me. I nodded while working on the dumping which almost like the ones of the picture. He was teaching me how to cook as making dumpings which are my favorite. I need some teaching and skills for cooking Dororo's manju, dango, mochi, yoken, dorayaki, daifuku and sakuramochi. She mostly like sweets lot. Now I wonder... did she eat lot of junk food after her parents death and Seto? Ne.. "So how did she doing now? Did she have a nightmare? Ne, Dororo is too fearless and... scary even" he add that as he look scare and shiver which got me into a deep thought. Nightmares... Dororo have a nightmare last day which she was screaming and begging. She was in pain and scare for her life.

I never saw her like that before. Being scare, crying and in pain. I used have nightmares about Mio's death. They were about Mio getting kill or about what these her stepfather sexual abusing her. I couldn't sleep or take a nap dueling those nightmares. My parents took me to a therapy for help. I didn't have nightmares anymore after I become emotionless. I was thankful that nightmares were gone and never bother me again. I hope she will be alright. It wasn't long unlit we heard Mutsu shout 'LORD HYAKKIMARU' which we turn around and seeing her and Hyogo were panting and look pale. What going on? Soon Tahomaru asked her what happen as she look in shock and pure worry written on her face.

"Dororo... left the mansion..." she panted as we were shock. What? She left? Why she leave? Didn't she told me that she need somewhere to stay since Itachi san and Naginata were looking for rapist? This doesn't make any sense. "She wrote this letter for you, Lord Hyakkimaru. I haven't open it since she wanna to say something for you in private" Mutsu soon spoke as I grab the and open it

Dear Hyakkimaru,
I'm writing this since I don't know if I will return alive. I have a vision by my ancestor Michiyo saying that my dad is still alive. I know, it's sound crazy and insane but it's truth since Michiyo san never lies to her family. I'm going to get the gang and rescue my dad from the bastards of Sakai Clan.
It will be difficult and quite of dumb doing it but...
Its something I have to do.
I can't stay here and pretend nothing happen.
Hyakki... if I don't come back alive.
Then please, take care of Nota for me. And please tell, Tahomaru, Mutsu san, Hyogo san, Okowa chan, and Lady Nui that I'm happy meeting wonderful and kind people like them.
And especially you..
I will always and forever love you to the heavens and Shinto Gods.
It's okay if you found someone else and be with her, just don't forget about me and our love.

I love you

Love, Dororo Ayano Watanabe

I soon throw the letter and run into the training while I heard the others call my name. I search desperate for a katana as I found who's was the oldest of my family's histoty. That was sword  own by Kenzou. I pick it up and wield as I have to save Dororo from the Sakai Clan. They are too, enemy of my clan for centuries and the Sengoku Area. I'm going to fight Ryuunosuke Sakai, leader of the Sakai Clan and a dastard who likes to bully, torture and make funny everything what he beat up. I'm coming, Dororo.

Dororo's pov

We stand in front of the large building where their bastard leader, Ryuunosuke Sakai works and owns like a pathetic tryant. I wore a black hoodie, jacket with a traditional Japanese wolf mask. Black jeans and black, high knee, laced up combat boots. A strap belt on my hip which was carrying my katana and also a gun. I heard the group murmured to each others as Itachi walked towards me and staring at the building. "I can't believe our oldest nemesis have the Boss lock up and torture him like a animal. That son of a bitch. Dororo, better give a one of badass speechs like your old man since the gang are nervous and scare of this. Even I'm getting goosebumps about this" Itachi spoke as I sigh before I turn around and face them.

They were nervous and scare about this since we never raid a Clan in modern area now. I'm feeling bit scare but I know my ancestors are supporting me and give me courage to  fight those bastards tryants who murder my mom and make my dad a living hell. I'm done hiding. "Listan up, you worthless dogs! I know we never raid a Clan before and we going against with the Sakai Clan, one of my ancestor, the Great Michiyo's greatest enemy! We been fighting with other gangs and steeling from the richest company of Japan. But I won't tortare that bastard has my father, Hibukuro Watanabe the fearest bandit and dangerous man in all Japan. We going to let him beat him up like trash? No, we're not. That bastard will have war with us since the Bandit Clan are the most dangerous and rebellious in all Japan's history! We going to kill every men he has, get his harlots to poor and give them to the Yakuza and kill that bastard as getting all his money and burn it down to hell! This is our Battle Cry and we will free a man who been leading our gang and Clan towards the bright future!" I nearly shouted as they roar of glory.

I notice Itachi smirk while the others were yelling to get them and make their lifes like hell how they did to my dad. "LETS GET HIBUKURO WATANABE AND KILL THE BASTARD AS BURN HIS COMPANY TO HELL!!!" I shouted as we run towards their headquarters.