Chapter 29

Hyakkimaru's pov

I was running to the Sakai company along with Tahomaru, Mutsu and Hyogo. I end up telling them the whole situation about the truth of Dororo. They were pure shock and speechless by dueling the girl who my childhood love and soon to be bride was actually the daughter of Hibukuro Watanabe and descendant of the Leader of the Bandit Clan Michiyo. And I told them about the part, Michiyo was actually a girl and the Second Prince Kenzou was her lover as he decide to spent the rest of his life with her. They were more shock than before as I sigh while seeing we getting into Sakai's territory  which hearing the yells and sceams as well, the groans and grunts. Dororo... it have already start it..?! I curse under my breath which I saw the how gangsters and Sakai's secretary were fighting brutal and bloodshed.

So much blood and death. I never knew this is the much hate Sakai Clan and Bandit Clan have. Dororo... I soon went to the bloodly battlefield as seeing the some fools went to him but I slash quickly and fast as I didn't stop running towards the door. I'm master of swordmanship which I'm skillful as dangerous and ruthless I can get towards my foes. "BROTHER! WE WILL HANDLE IT HERE! GO SAVE TOMBOY FROM THE DASTARDLY RYUUNOSUKE SAKAI!!!" Tahomaru said which I nodded before getting in. I run fast like the Ninja Clan and some how Naruto dueling it's one of my childhood T.V... I like Naruto and Demon Slayer since swordmanship is awesome.

"ITS THE DEMON OF ASURA!! LETS KILL HIM AND OTHER DAIGO!!!" A group of men shouted as rising their guns. I soon dodge every bullet as cut off their arms which they yelp and cry in pain. I got cover by blood as I saw Itachi san carrying a man by shoulder and seeing that man was Dororo's dad. Hibukuro Watanabe the former Leader of the Bandit Clan. I saw Watanabe san was beating and have lot of bruises over, especially his face. Oh for Shinto Gods, Sakai did torture him so badly. "Rich Prince? What the hell are you doing here?! You have to get the hell out of here since the brat will not like the Heir of Daigo here!" He nearly shouted as I shake my head and telling here that I won't abandon Dororo for my own safety. Itachi san sigh while her father was mumbling Dororo's name.

"I'm not leaving her as last time! We made a promise to be always together as protecting each others! I love her more as you do and I want her to be safe, care, joy and love! I feel like hell when I lost my previous girlfriend and trash even! But I make a vow that no one will harm her or touch! That will be that last thing they do before I kill them with my own hands!!!" I nearly shouted which Itachi san look pure shocked as his eyebrow rose up. I put a pure and utter seriousness look. I can't lose her... I just can't. My life been like hell since Mio's death and I lost all my emotions. But she came back... she come back and filled my empathy heart again. Itachi san soon smirk before give a some chuckles. "No wonder how you caught her eye. You're definitely not just a Rich Prince who lives in a big castle. You're the freaking Ronin who fall for our compassionate and badass Raid Leader. You better make her happy and give her manju when she feeling sad or bad, brat" he spoke which I nodded before running upstairs.

I start to pant as I got to the roof and seeing Dororo have a gun on the head of Ryuunosuke Sakai the 200th heir of the Sakai Clan. He look freak out of his freaking mind while Dororo look like she wanted to kill him. I could sense her rage, frustration and annoyance trying to pull the trigger. She wanted to kill him... for making her life a living hell and killing her mom as torture her father. But will make her a killer... like how I did. No... "DORORO!!! DON'T PULL THE TRIGGER! PLEASE I'M BEG YOU TO DON'T DO IT!!" I scream as she turn her head seeing me in shock. She was pure shocked before she was being kick by Sakai as knock her down which he grab the sword and try to stab her.

I soon block it as he look furious and annoyed more. "HYAKKIMARU DAIGO! SON OF A BITCH! YOU DARE  GET IN MY WAY OF KILLING THE LEADER OF BANDIT CLAN!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!" He yell in fury as I slash his suit which make him more annoyed. We soon start slashing our swords and crash, cut and let scars. I keep as avoid of blood lossing. Ryuunosuke look more prissed off and panting as he try to keep up with me. I soon start to get a little tired which my vision start to get blurry. No! You have to keep up! If not, Dororo will be torture or violent by them... violent by them... he will rape her if I lose! I won't lose to a pathetic, trash and scum of Lord like him! I will kill him to protect her! I soon slash his chest as he cough blood and fell down.

He soon like at me with while I wanted to kill him. I want to kill him to keep him away from her. I won't let that happen again. Not again. Not ever again... "Hyakkimaru..." I soon heard Mio's in my head as I remeber what she told before her last moments. I was holding her while the police were taking her stepfather away. Mio... "please, don't become a murder. I don't want the man I love and care to become a someone he not. I won't ever filled my dream of becoming a singer but least I got to spend my life with someone like you. It made me so happy and bless from my impurity life by stepdad... Hyakkimaru, thank you for everything" her voice echoes my mind as I span what I was doing. Mio... what the hell I'm doing!?

Ryuunosuke look confused and telling me to finish him off as all the Great Lords did in Sengoku. No, I won't. I'm not a killer or a murder. "No, I'm not like you. I'm the image of my ancestor Kenzou and he fought for what he believes in and love. I'm not going to kill you as a demon. I'm going to spare you pitiful life as a human. I'm never going to someone like you, Ryuunosuke" I spoke as I walked away and help Dororo to stand up and wake her. I heard Ryuunosuke try to stab me but I soon heard a gunshot which I look down and seeing Dororo awake and pull the trigger. I look back and seeing she shot him in the most private of a man. The penis. He groan before pass out while I was shock and asked her why she didn't kill him. "May that bastard was a enemy to my Clan and the bastard who kill my mom and torture my dad. But I won't never become a someone like that asshole. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you where I was going, I hope you can forgive" she said.

I sigh as I kiss her lips which made her blush and ask why I did that. "Because I love you and I will always be there for you. I will forgive you in the hard or bad when I get mad but I won't stop loving you more. I guess, I'm being the husband now. We acting like a married couple now" I spoke which she burst out of laugh while she have tears on her eyes. She smile and help me to walked. We soon saw my brother and the others running towards while we were holding hands. No one know except for the lovely who was staring at us. I'm free now. I'm finally free from the pain. Dororo... Mio... thank you.