Chapter 6

Dororo's pov

Me and Bro talked for the whole day and somehow the feeling haven't left. The feeling that I'm happy. The feeling that I feel safe. The same feel what I felt for Hyakki. When I'm with bro, the feeling of my heart is the same way for Hyakki. Somehow my heart is telling that I'm not falling a someone else but just him. Bro is so familiar and the same as Hyakki. Bro is really like....Wait!! Bro IS Hyakki! That why he's name so familiar. I called him 'Hyakki' since he's name was long. I can't believe it. Its really you. So I notice photo on his desk and seeing him and a girl. The girl was dainty lady with long brown hair as one her bang frames to her mouth and brown eyes. She was wearing a red pattern flower dress with bow was tied around her waist.

Who is she? She and Hyakkimaru looked happy and smile before he notice the picture and hide from me. What with him? I was confused while he have a shame and sad look in his eyes as I was more confused but I soon figure it out. "Bro, is that your girlfriend?" I asked as Hyakkimaru looked utter shocked before he nods while I sigh. "Yeah, that is Mio Hayami. She was my previous girlfriend" he said as I nods while I pure shocked but not mad at him. I know this things happen with everyone. Your first crush have a ex girlfriend before he go with you. I know he keeps his promises since we were kids. I'm not mad but I'm bit curious about him and this 'Mio'.

"So how your relationship with Mio?" I asked as Hyakkimaru sigh and  sat next to me while looking away. I know he feel shame of having a other girlfriend while he keep a promise to his childhood friend and crush. "Two years ago, I met Mio when I heard her lovely song. We started talking and getting along with each others. I was happy and adored her singing. We started dating as any normal would do. Mio was happy and enjoy spending time with me lot. Everything seem to be great..unlit..." Hyakkimaru stop while I notice his voice was mix with happiness and sadness the same time, he spoke. I looked at him while he's face show sadness, regretting, pain and full with ragen.

I was confused that I saw him like thie before he's give a heavily sigh. "Unlit I found... that her stepfather was sexual abusive her. I notice it when I saw her knee have a red mark. I-I told her to call the police for help but she told me that her stepfather was a cop and no one would believe her. So I make report about it since they would believe the heir of a Clan. When we got to her house.... I saw her... stad to death..by her stepfather... and I went berserk as I started punching him with my own ragen..!" He cried as I was utter and pure shocked. Her stepdad... sexual abusive her? That bastard! Even he's a cop, he still a good for nothing, disgusting bastard to do that with his own stepdaughter. This why I don't trust cops.

I hug Hyakkimaru and hold him gently while his crying started get worst. I was sorry for him and Mio lot.  I can't believe anyone hurt him like this and Mio who should have lived longer and make new live. I think I would like her and be friends with her. I think if I stay Tokyo then, he wouldn't have suffer and she wouldn't  be death. "Hyakkimaru... I'm truly sorry for that happen to you and Mio.... I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart" I said as I felt him holding me tightly and mourn for her death. He started saying things about her and he thought she would be a singer and live somewhere else with a kind relative of hers. I hug him tightly before I pulled from the hug and cup his face while he looked at me as I give a bright smile.

"That was never your fault, Hyakkimaru. I lived in the streets, so I know how horrible are deaths and murders lot. I'm sorry about Mio but you still have live for your dad, your mom, your little brother and for your love ones who are still with you. I'm sorry for I left to Seto but I came back and still keep the promise, we made 6 years ago" I said as Hyakkimaru looked pure shocked and try to something but I couldn't understand him with sobbing. I chuckled while he asked if I remember him before I nods.

"Yeah, sorry if it took one day to remember you. And I'm not mad at you for having a girlfriend, Hyakki. I knew in enough for you keep the promise we made. And there something I wanted to tell before I left to Seto.." I spoke while he looked some shock as I deeply blushed with a mix of red and pink. Hyakkimaru looked at me carefully while I was trying finding the courage of telling him. "Hyakkimaru,.. I lo-" "Hey Brother! Want to sword fight- WHAT THE HECK!!!" Tahomaru yelled as me and Hyakkimaru pulled away from each other and madly blushed red like tomato. Oh come on! Tahomaru looked shocked while Hyakkimaru glare at him as I groans in flustered and embarrassment.

"DOES WHO LIVE HERE DOESN'T DO HOW TO KNOCK!!!!!" I shouted harshly as Tahomaru looked terrify and beg me to not 'kill' him and Hyakkimaru still glaring at him. "Sorry if I interrupted your heart to heart moment. Wait, you guys were about to make out or-" "TAHOMARU!!!" We shouted as he fell now with fear while we blushing like crazy. You haven't change since we were kids, Tahomaru. Moment later, we were outside in the training grounds with Mutsu and Hyogo while Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru were sword fighting. I was amazed since I'm a otaku and gamer lot. Even the anime and the manga of Demon Slayer are badass and awesome.

Even I have to learn self defense since I was getting into fights and learn how to used a gun. Since that I'm very good of athletics and play baseball lot even if I'm in a short stature and have a petite build but still a badass of baseball. "So Miss Ayano, how was being in Seto for six years? I heard Seto have very good girl school there" Mutsu soon asked as I looked at her with some shocked while she and her brother, Hyogo look curious. I nervously laughs while I knew in my time in Seto, wasn't be taught to be a lady but to fight and have leadership of gangsters and the Bandit Clan. "Well, since my parents died, I need it to learn lot things. I didn't go to girl school but I have to taught myself to look lady since I adored my mom and my dad want me to have a good future as good girl. So I been doing lot in this years" I explained.

Mutsu and Hyogo nods and saying that Hyakkimaru never stop thinking of me as getting me to blushed like crazy. This was bit embarrassing. I soon notice that Hyakkimaru win his brother while Tahomaru gasp and saying 'I'm done' while he told him to keep up his balance while fighting. I giggling as I got a message from Itachi. What is it? I check the message and saying that he and the gang got all the weapons from Akatsuki and they got caught by the cops. Well done, you bandits. I text him that I'm going to home before I stand up and grab my bag. "Dororo, where are you going?" Hyakkimaru asked as I told I'm going home since Itachi is waiting from at home.

Tahomaru and their bodyguards asked me if its safe for me to walked home by my own since they're worry about the thugs and gangsters who would attack a girl like me. "Don't worry about that. I'm going to fine since its my neighbourhood. I'm going to text you guys when I get home, easy like a pie" I said as they defeated sighs and nods. I said my byes while Hyakkimaru wanted to tell me something but he's couldn't. "See ya tomorrow, Hyakki" I said as I got out of the mansion and take a bus to go home. Dammit, I couldn't even tell him but at least, I got to be with him again and did have the heart to heart moment. This was a emotional day that make my heart very happy.