Chapter 14

Hyakkimaru's pov

"I really did like it when Simba become King and he finally retuine with his childhood love Nala. I'm pretty happy for them" Dororo soon spoke as I smile and nods while we were walked out of the theater as well, holding hands side by side. I did like the movie as well. Even I found it very interesting and fun. It really remind me of the Sengoku area and the Royal Family. Even Dororo was really joying it when the action start. I couldn't help but give a small laughs about her cutest and her childish. I sigh while we were going to cafe restaurant which was very nice. I close my eyes while I enjoyed this moment with her very much. When I lost Mio, it graved me with so much saddness and pain as getting my emotions disappeared. But Dororo come back and change everything.

I got my emotions back and felt such pure happiness, joy and this warmth in my heart. I couldn't help this feeling which really rejoice me very much. I soon notice I was in a battlefield which they were filled with Samurais and Bandits who were fighting to death. I was confused by it and I notice it was the Sengoku area. How did I get here or why am I here? This doesn't make any sense. "LORD KENZOU! PLEASE FALL BACK! WE NEED TO DRAWWITH NOW!" I heard a samurai shouted as I turn around and seeing the Second Prince Kenzou Akiyama. My relative ancestor. Second Prince Kenzou was a young man with heavily resemblance of me. Long black tie up into a high ponytail with bang frames to his chin. He wore a dark samurai armor as he was carrying a twin katana.

I was surprised by he really looks like me somehow and why I'm seeing this? "So you come here, didn't you? Michiyo" he soon spoke as I look pure shocked before I notice a unfamiliar figure into the blowing sand. I couldn't see him well dueling of the sand but I heard the Samurais retired and were injure by the Bandits. Why they are leaving him behind? "Why are you here?..... Kenzou" I heard a familiar voice before I open my eyes and seeing I was back to the morden area as I was panting while put my hand on my head. What was that? Why they leave Prince Kenzou by his own and why that voice so like Dororo? "Hyakkimaru, are you okay?" Dororo asked as I turn around ans seeing her worry. I sigh and told her, I was daydreaming dueling we were going to Himeji's castle. Dororo nods while I couldn't get that out of my mind.

It felt real. So real. I know that Prince Kenzou and the Crown Prince were cousin of my Clan dueling their mother was from my Clan and got married with the Emperor. I didn't know he looks like me but he like looks quite and extremely like me. Maybe this was a stressed from everyone asked me and Tahomaru of Himeji. I just needs sometime to rest and relax from all of that. "Hey Hyakkimaru, so how Lady Nui is doing" Dororo soon asked as I told she been doing fine and Tahomaru been helping her about the charities and gardening lot. We talk for hours as the  food arrive. Somehow talking with her, made me feel relax and clam from that. And made I remember about the old days when we were kids and enjoy playing with each others. We told, we laugh, we smile. Those days were pure bliss for me and they were pericous to me.

I remember one time that I was teaching Dororo how to used a sword which I was surprised that she was very skillful of using a blade. How did she learn used a blade? That was a question it been on my mind for a while but I have a feeling I would find out sooner or later. Once we finished, we went for a small walked to the city and doing what a couple would do. It was nice and clam. I would laugh when Dororo would make a childish grinned or look which it was cute. Being with her, really brings the old days. I soon notice some uncomfortable feel look someone were spying on us. It wasn't like stalkering us. It was like how Tahomaru and Okowa would spy on us and tease us. That something that I feel very uncomfortable when they do that. I hope they weren't spying on us dueling I haven't told them about the date.

If they do, I would have a long talke with them. "Hey Hyakkimaru, what think of this?" Dororo asked as she wore a brown ribbon as necklace which I find quite surprised of her fashion. I sigh and I told her that it looks very suitable for her which make her blushed and nods. She really quite different from the other girls. We walked to her apartments while keeping her close to me dueling that place still makes me worry. We were in front of her apartment as she was in front of me. "Thanks Hyakki for this date. I got to experience somethings and other things. This actually my first feeling like this" she said as I laugh and saying it normal dueling I used to date Mio ans this experience are pretty.

Dororo snore of laughing and saying for me it does but to her, she still learning about dating. I sigh by knowing she was right about that. Dororo haven't been to a date after six years and I don't really know what she been doing in Seto. Dororo soon asked if someone who picking up which I nods and saying Tahomaru sent a limousine to get me and knows where I am now. Dororo nods as I was about to before she stop. I look at her while I was confused. "You forget this...." she said as she kiss my cheek before going inside her apartment while I was speechless. She kiss me? Well, it wasn't like a kiss and it was on my cheek. But she kiss me. I stood there for seconds unlit the limousine come as I went in and take me home.

What a day. I feel it was a dream.