Chapter 19

Dororo's pov

''HYAKKIMARU! HYAKKIMARU! WHERE ARE YOU!? HYAKKI!'' I shouted as looking around forest while Tahomaru with Mutsu, Hyogo and Okowa were running and looking for Hyakkimaru as Priest was calling the cocky cops. We're looking for him which he struggling run into the woods which he look scared and confused. I'm worry about him since he's been acting weird and strange when we have are first date. I was completely worry about him while Tahomaru look like he's about to have a heart attack or anxiety attack which it look bad as hell, even Okowa. Everyone were freaking out about Hyakkimaru's disappearance which since he's the heir of the Daigo Clan, means his family might have a interrogative which it is pretty bad. Where are you? Hyakkimaru. I soon run to the woods as trying to find his tracks which if I find his track then, I find where he is.

I was kept the path where he go as I soon found him in front of the Sacred Shrine of the Goddess of the Sun Amaterasu and the God of the Moon Tsukuyomi. I sigh of relief as I walked him and I soon notice he was shocked which it confused me. What the hell? I soon was one of the memories of my ancestors which was the Great Battle. I was confused and why I'm seeing this memory? I soon look at him and follow his eyes as they land on my ancestors Michiyo and Kenzou. What the hell!? Is he seeing my ancestors!? I thought only relatives who are pure or noble hearts can enter these memories! Wait! Hyakkimaru's family been close relatives of the Royal Family which means that he can seeing Kenzou's memories.

I was pretty shocked before I span out and knew that I have to tell him the truth now. It doesn't matter if he get mad at me but he deserves the truth after all. I soon slap him which it was the only way since this is his first time into Kenzou's memories, as we got out of it and he was shocked and confused before seeing me which he was shocked as I sigh. I soon take his hand and lead him to the Shrine before sat down the stairs which it soon start raining. Hyakkimaru was nervous and mix with confused while I was trying to find words to tell him. ''Ummh, Dororo. Did you-'' ''Know about my ancestor Michiyo was girl as she falling in love with Second Prince Kenzou who run away with her and they been fighting against the Lords while I'm descendant which makes me the Leader of the Bandit Clan? Yes I knew along all'' I said as Hyakkimaru was in shocked and process everything what I said. I shouldn't be like that with him.

Hyakkimaru sigh and asked why my ancestor Michiyo created the Bandit Clan which I sigh as I knew I have to tell him the whole story. ''In Sengoku area, the Lords were at war with each others as make the farmers and villagers' a living hell. They took their money, their homes, and their women and girls who used them as sexual toys and do horrible things. Michiyo couldn't stand it as she started a rebellion against the lords and take back what was ours. She ended up being one of Rebellious Raider in Sengoku area and created the Bandit Clan which many join who lost someone by the Lords and wars. She wanted to protected everything which somehow she meet the Second Prince Kenzou who didn't know her who she was and thought she was a priestess dueling of the clothes she wore. Little by little he ended up found out about Lords doing and her being Great Leader of Bandit Clan and too, fall in love with her. They love each others but she knew that his parents won't let him marry a rebellious and village girl like her. She thought he was getting marry with the Lord's daughter of the Minamoto Clan but he turn it down as he went to find her and tell her that he wants to be with her and not leaving her. They decide to fight the Lords and take back their land. The last descendants used to be me and my dad, Hibukuro Watanabe but it just me now dueling my parents died on a boat accident" I explained.

Hyakkimaru look pure shocked before he soon look sad as he put his hand on my shoulder which I felt he was comfort me. I sigh while I lead to his arm as he hold me close and gentle. It feels very warm now. "I'm sorry about your parents, Dororo. I didn't think that the Bandit Clan wasn't really the bad guys. I always knew that Second Prince Kenzou wasn't really death which means that he and Michiyo really wanted to protected everything and give the people hope. I'm going to let them take you away. I'm here for protect you in the very end" he spoke as I bright smile while we were holding hand together. I guess history does really replay itself. I'm like Michiyo who wants the best for her Clan while Hyakkimaru is Kenzou a gentle and honourable prince.

We are really alike now. I think now I'm going to explain this to Itachi when he ask me how was my trip while I want to know how his date went anyways.