Chapter 21

Dororo's pov

''Damn, stop moving you stupid! Let me cut you! Why cooking is hard!'' Hyakkimaru groan as I gigged by he trying to grab the fish while he was holding the knife to cut it. It been days after we come back from the trip and been good since I finally told him about Michiyo and Kenzou relationship. Since then,  we got lot of closer than usual and I even told Itachi about which he fell down dueling he was shocked about Hyakkimaru can see the memories of Kenzou. It did took lot to clam him down before he started something about stupid Samurai wars. Thank God, he didn't go crazy like last time. ''Hyakki, first you put the knife before you cut your hand and grab the fish at it's tail as you cut it on the head'' I explained while I giggled as Hyakiimaru nods and grab it on the tail and cut the head which kill it. We were in cooking class which we were making a sushi as Hyakkimaru wasn't really good at cooking.

I knew that Hyakkimaru is a heir of the Daigo Clan and Noble like him doesn't do cooking or baking which  me and Tahomaru are very good with it. I'm quite of surprise that he have very good skillful of cooking. I think Mutsu or Hyogo teach him how to cook. En, I need to ask Okowa about it. Hyakkimaru look relief and blessed while I giggle by his 'hard work' as Sensei Tamaki was teaching us and giving thumbs up at me for helping Hyakki. I sigh while I notice Tahomaru and Hirose san were talking and laughing which I smile. I'm happy that Tahomaru end up having a girlfriend which it not official yet but, Hirose is quite of cheerful and kind too, as well, very independent with her work and homework with everything. I hope Hirose will be the special one of Tahomaru.

They make a cute couple. ''Alright class, that for today. On Friday we will try to make a Halloween pumpkin which we design as one of the Yokai animals. So practice your cutting and Lord Hyakkimaru please don't let the pumpkin escape as you did with the fish'' Sensei Tamaki said as everyone laugh of Hyakkimaru cooking which he look embarrassed by it which the final bell rings and we soon left school. Tahomaru was laughing at Hyakkimaru while he look piss off as for Mutsu and Hyogo were holding their laugh from him dueling he will be the Lord of Daigo Clan. This is hilarious. ''Alright, shut up and stop laughing. I'm dreadful at cooking which I don't do it like normal people do and stop laughing before you wanna meet my rage'' he spoke coldly and harsh which stop Tahomaru and the others as look at him with terror. Oh crap, we cross the line. 

I didn't know about his rage when we were kids but thanks to Mutsu who told me that, Hyakkimaru have a rage which is brutal and violence that most of class and Clans call him the 'Demon of Asura'. Hyakkimaru told that he release with Mio dead by the hand of her jackass stepdad but Tahomaru told the full version of the story which horrid and shocking even. He told every bit of the story which shocking me lot and he told me that even if Hyakkimaru is kind and sweet, he have a dark side which terrify him lot. I really didn't knew about it. ''Uh, Hyakkimaru. Stop scaring the crap of your brother and it's okay if you can't cook. I can't even be good with a sword or a arrow which makes me suck lot. Even Itachi is terrible to be a normal person lot as he try to get me to a girl school which end up really bad'' I joked as he end up clam down and try to hold his laugh while the others were relief.

There's one thing I know to clam him which is making jokes about my personal life. It the only thing which kept him clam. Tahomaru thank me in sign language as I nods while I went home. While walking as I was thinking what food I should make for dinner. Oh, I'm going to make a some ball rice with chicken and good soda which my favorite is Cole. It wasn't long unlit I got at the door of my apartment which was open. What the hell? I was confused as I open them and seeing my place was mess which I was shocked. Did I got rob? I soon enter and I slowly take my gun from the table which was well hiding and whisper called Nota dueling I don't want to leave him here. I soon hear some quiet whimpers as I perk down the sofa and seeing him. Good pup. "Hey bubby, sorry that I leave you alone but we have to get the hell out of here and call the gang to take this bastard who break in our house" I whisper as he slowler claw towards me.

I take him up and walk slowly to the door without making a sound which I soon got covered my mouth with a unknow which someone behind holding me. I try to hit that sucker with my gun but he was too damn. Oh my god, this douchbag is a rapist!? I'm  going to lose my virginity!? Nota soon snatch from my arms and attack the asshole which I got free and hit him on the head before I threw him at the table. "Good boy!" I said as I pick him up and ran to the balcony before I close it. I have to get out of here! I soon grab a robe which I tie ut up on my backpack and put Nota in before pull him down to floor of outside. Once I did, I put some grap and tie the handle of the door and hick jack down of the apartment. I was 10 meters before I felt the robe was pulling me up which I saw the moron who was pulling me up. This jackass.

I let of the rope and left down at the trash which I gasp and cough while I heard Nota running toward me. "I'm alright now. Ouch" I groan as I got of the trash and steal a motorbike and went away from here. I soon park at a safe place which I called Itachi who answer me and told what happen. Itachi was shock and asking if that guy saw my face which I told him and leave him relief before I ask him where I should go. "To Prince's home. We don't know if that bastard is working for a gang but it better if you stay with him. It safer that away. Call me if you there and don't let anyone about the truth" he said as I nod and end the call before Nota whimper at me which I hug him tightly. I'm scare now. I'm so scare now. Hyakkimaru, I need you.