Chapter 25

Dororos's pov

I was in shock from his statement which I could heard my heart beating and racing very quick. Ohhhhh my god! I never thought of the promise and about the propose. He promise about we will always be together no matter what happens and now, he's trying to filled our promise. Hyakkimaru, you knucklehead. Hyakkimaru was waiting for my anwser as I soon deeply blush while I look at him. "F-Fine! Just don't be... like that again or I swear to Yomi that I will sent your butt to Mexican... you jerk" I soon said as he smile which he hug me and I gasp while my face got more hotter than before. I groan as I hug him back while pet his back.

I swore my face was on fire as I felt very fuzzy in this warm moment we share. This is so warmth. We soon pull away from the hug while the two of end up lean our head towards as I felt my heart was beating like wild horses.  Soon there was a load bang which we stop while our lips were blush each others. We turn around and witness that dumbass Tahomaru was spying at us who on the floor with Lady Nui who have a big blush on her face. My face soon boiling as Hyakkimaru look pure shocked. TAHOMARU! Tahomaru soon stood up as he look embarrassed while Hyakkimaru demeans him a explanation. "Brother! Don't get the wrong idea! We were just going to the library and-" "YOU'RE LYING! I KNOW YOU WHEN YOU'RE LIE SINCE YOU'RE A BAD LIAR! I'M GOING TO SENT YOU TO YOMI! DUMBASS!!!!" I roar as chase him around the mansion while he beg me to spare his 'innocent ' life. Like hell I will spare your life! You're ass is mine!

Hyakkimaru's pov

After Dororo stop chasing Tahomaru while his face written with terror and his skin was pale as a ghost. Mutsu and Hyogo were telling to Tahomaru that it's rude to spy your elder brother and his girlfriend talking as well, seeing them kissing. I lightly blush of that. My mom soon called me as I went to her and saying that she wants to talk in private. I got confused but I nods before we went to the library and she look at me before the door close. "My son, why you didn't tell me about the vow you make with Dororo? Or about you choose her as your bride and madam of the Daigo Clan?" She then asked as I groan which I put my palm on my face. Tahomaru... you told her about that. Good thing that he already have his punishment by Dororo. Mom ask again as I soon take a deep breath before I sigh.

"Since she was the one who always been by my side and never abandon me. And my childhoon best friend and love, I end up making a vow that we will be together no matter what happens and never abandon each others in the hard or bad times. It's silly and childish promise" I spoke in stutter and embarrassed tone. I couldn't help but to be embarrassed of telling this to my mom. My mum soon laugh which I look up and seeing her smile kindly. I was shocked. "Hyakkimaru, my son and my moon and stars, that isn't silly or childish but compassion, kind and generous of you. Just like your father, my son. I knew one day, you and Tahomaru will have to grow up and having a life with the woman you love and children of yours. I know you did that because you loves her deeply and gently even. If there's anything I know about marriage and love is that brings a wonderful feelings that never fades away. You can marry her as promise me, you will treat her like lady" she stated.

I was shocked about her statement which I soon smile and nods while she smile before I went back to my friends. She always right and knows how to make statement. My mom is the best mother in world and the kindness one even. I'm going to choose Dororo Ayano as my wife and find that dastard who tries to harm her. I'm not giving up or in as I will protect her with my life. I wouldn't fail like last time.