Chapter 24

Hyakkimaru's pov

"WHY IN KAMI YOU DID THAT! I KNOW YOU WERE MAD AT THE ROBBER BUT THAT WAS STUPID!! I KNOW THAT WAS YOUR FIRST KISS BUT TOO DORORO'S! SHE GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!!" My younger brother yelled at me while I was blank and no emotion as he keep shouting things about me while I sink and went to the corner. I regret that I stole her first kiss and acting like a idiot. I feel so stupid and sink more. Well, I'm screw like a fish who was cut by a Chef named Maurice. "Don't feel bad about yourself now! You better apologize to her before I kick you into America! Now!" Tahomaru demand as I claw out of the office while he shout me to hurry more before sent me to America which most girls likes hot, rich Japanese. I have to apologize to her before Tahomaru kills me.

When did he act like the elder brother?

Nui's pov

I look at Dororo who was being comfort by her puppy while she look frustration and embarrassed with her cheeks burning deeply and dark. I was very confused before thinking about she and my son went to the office of Jukai. What happen there? I soon heard the young lady mumbles something which I think it was about Hyakkimaru. What that boy have done. I sigh of disbelief while thinking about what he been through since Hayami, that poor sweet girl have death by the hands of her abusive stepfather. Hyakkimaru did love her which cost him so much pain that he went emotionless for two years. That was a parent's worst nightmare than I could ever image. Me, Jukai and Tahomaru try everything to make him happy but nothing couldn't work on him. He was truly broken and went empthy.

Sadly, me and Jukai give up when we thought it would be impossible while Tahomaru didn't give up on his elder brother. I thought it would never happen but Dororo come and change everything. I grew relief, hope and happiness when I saw my son getting back his emotions and feelings again. I was so relief and now I am. I soon went upstairs which I soon saw my two sons were arguing about Dororo and kiss before they look at me. Hyakkimaru... kiss ..... Dororo? "MOM!?" They shouted as I look at them with some shocked. "Hyakkimaru, why you kiss Dororo? I know it was your kiss but hers as you stole her first kiss. *sigh* you better make it up before the worst comes again. I warn you if you break your heart then, we will have a long talk" I spoke serious and blank which scares them since it rare when I get mad and warn them with they make a mess.

To be honset, I'm not the type of mother would insult them and ground them. Actually, its job of Mutsu dueling she act like the elder sister here lot and make them stop fighting. "Yes mom" they said as Hyakkimaru went downstairs while me and Tahomaru secretly spy on them at the perk which they soon were arguing. I hope it turn out good. "REALLY! Now you're apologize to me! You should have done that before I storm out and call you a jackass! You better have a good reason to made me stop being so piss off by you now!" She nearly shouted as she turn around while my son soon deep sigh before he kneel towards her while she was sitting down. "Thing is that I'm so scare that I would lose you. I can't image losing you like how I did with Mio. I love you so much that I can't breathe if something happen to you. And I want to make the promise that we made come true" he said.

Dororo look at him with pure and utter shocked which confuses me. Promise? I soon ask Tahomaru if knows what his elder brother mean which he nods. "Six years ago, brother and Dororo make a vow when she was leaving to Seto that when she comes back, she and him will get marry since they love each others. So that what he mean since he deeply in love with her, despite being a tomboy" Tahomaru add that in whisper which I look at him in shock. Hyakkimaru promise her to get marry? I shouldn't be surprised but ten again, Dororo is fourteen years ago while my son is sixteen. She still young but act independent and mature at her home when she have to do the food and cleaning. What Mutsu said about her.

Soon she said 'You kidding' while my son shook his head and grab her hand before held it gentle. "That promise we made was that we could be together no matter what happens. Dororo, when I turn eighteen I will become to new leader of the Daigo Clan as I have to choose a suitess for being my bride. I'm going to choose you because I love you and I want to spend my life with you the most. I'm sorry for acting like fool, Dororo. I promise, I won't anymore" he stated as she look at him with more shock than before. I can't believe. He never was like this with Hayami. He truly loves her. Like how me and Jukai do in our hearts. Hyakkimaru, my son, when did you became like your father.