Happily Ever after

Hyakkimaru's pov

"Hey Hyakkimaru, we going to be late for party. Can't you stop doing work and get your ass out? Please" Dororo said which I nods while I was quickly finished working for the hospital. Lot of happen after we got out of Sakai's company. Dororo's dad got together with her and end up starting their father and daughter relationship again along with Itachi san. Even he change his name to 'Hisashi Ayano'. After six years, we got married, Tahomaru end up getting in engaged with Eve Hirose as for Okowa start dating a American British secretary. Mutsu and Hyogo end up become the new High Guard of Daigo Clan. Even Itachi san got married with  Dororo's neighbor. Quite of crazy and insane but felt like relief. And we going to have a child which I shouldn't reveal it yet...

I soon got off of my seat and went to my wife. We soon got into the car as the our driver Tetsu, start the car and heading to my parents house. Dororo lean at me while I smile and kept her close. I haven't felt this happy since the wedding. It really feels so warm and tenderness lot. I want some manju. "What are you thinking, Knucklehead" Dororo soon ask as I look at her while she look at me careful. "About how your dad will react. I might now we know about child's gender which will make everyone crazy. I still have the feeling he will freak out and turn a grizzly bear on me" I explain which she chuckled and saying that unusual of me to say that. Well who can blame me.

When Hibukuro find out about our promise and I'm dororo's boyfriend, he threat me if I break her heart or do pervert things on her. He will skin me alive and slashes me up into sushi. And give my organs to the shakes.  He definitely freaking me out than Itachi San. Even me and Itachi san end up become close friends and talk about how crazy is Hibukuro san. I'm still surprise he's a descent of Prince Kenzou and Michiyo. Maybe he looks like her father? "Lord Daigo and Madam, we arrive" Tetsu inform which I thank him before getting off of the car and walk to the gardens which we soon see everyone there, even Sensei Biwamaru. I'm still shock he haven't age or go to the heavens. Is he a immortal? "Hey guys! The daimyo Hyakkimaru and his wife have return from their little lovey dovey time~ you have been going lot of stuffs after founding out Dororo was pregnant~" Okowa tease.

We burn up as everyone sigh of disbelief because her. After these six years, she haven't stop to tease us in engagement and wedding. She going to tease us unlit we get old and grey like Sensei Biwamaru. "Alright, spilt the fish. It going to be a hot dog or a sassy cat?" Itachi san ask which everyone but Dororo and her dad were pure confused before Hibukuro san explain them he asking if it going to be a boy or a girl which they look relief. Tahomaru soon lit up which we sigh and look at them. "We going to have a daughter which yes, it going to be a girl and she will definitely not be like heiresses who been ask a engaging with Tahomaru back then" Dororo spoke which they cheer and graduate us.

I smile while my mom almost pass out along with Tahomaru. Yeah, I knew it was going to them. Okowa squeaking like child as Mutsu and Hyogo were praying to the Shinto Gods. They really are glad we are having a daughter. Oh well. I smile which I soon ask Dororo what name she wants to put which she smile. "I was thinking 'Rio' dueling it means 'Center Cherry Blossoms' like Mio dueling of her name meaning 'Beautiful Cherry Blossoms'. I been that name because I want to honor her memory. That quite of weird of me" she spoke as I was pure shock before smiling and told it's not.

"I think it kind of you dueling you have a good heart and selfless toward your friends. I think it pretty for her. I really think it very pretty" I said as she smile before she hug me as I hug her back.

Dororo and Hyakkimaru end up living a happy, upside down life which was perfect along with their newborn daughter name Rio Daigo. Ryuunosuke Sakai end up going to prison as never bother them. And Biwamaru was actually a spirit that protect Dororo and Hyakkimaru's fates and their love. They live..

Happily Ever After
The End