Chapter 18

Hyakkimaru's pov

I was doing searching about Great Lords in japan and seeing some of the Clans did most horrible things which were inhuman. What the? I was pure shocked that the daydreams I been was saying the truth and seeing most samurai rape young woman or homeless girls like sexual toys. I soon tisk which I was furious that they did how Mio's stepfather did on her which was unforgivable. I groan as I close my laptop and lean on bed while I heard Tahomaru's snorting peaceful. I sigh while I fell at sleep. The next morning me and Tahomaru were having breakfast on a cafe which I was eating a sandwich while he some ball rice which they were good. Tahomaru was telling me how to get Hirose's attention as I nod dueling I got every girl's eye on me since I'm pretty handsome and I'm kinda like Prince Charming or something. I really don't like girls who only like me for being handsome which explained why I'm very friendly with Mutsu dueling she's my bodyguard, Okowa who has a boyfriend, Mio my second crush and late girlfriend as well, Dororo my childhood love and current girlfriend I have now.

I think I should help Tahomaru getting Hirose's attention dueling he's have a good heart and most girls ranked him as the second good looking guy in Akahoshi. Well, now I'm wikipedia. ''Hey brother, we should get going now dueling we're going to the ancient shrine where there the story of the Demon King and Priestess Princess which I think Dororo likes lot'' Tahomaru spoke as I getting my thoughts off and nods before stand up and I paid while got out of the cafe and went the bus where everyone were listaning to Biwamaru Sensei. He give his usual warnings as we nods and got the bus while I was with Tahomaru again and Dororo was with Biwamaru Sensei who she was talking with. I was surprised that she and him really get along. Like grandfather and granddaughter. Always Sensei is harsh on Shiranui and Saburota since they're troublemakers and he's show tough love with us lot. But with Dororo, he very fond with her like she was his granddaughter. I sigh by that thought and smile while she was displaying her smiles and grins.

I smile as we got there and seeing the shrine which was huge and I was shocked by that lot. That really huge. We soon got off of the bus as Biwamaru Sensei was giving us a tour of the shrine and telling us the story of the 'Demon King and Priestess Princess' which I was looking at Dororo who was amazement with the place which I soon smile. I really love her. Soon I saw was in a black mist which I around looking and I couldn't fine Dororo, Tahomaru or the others which I was freaking out. What is this? What's happening? Where's everyone? I soon started running which I felt was part from the group and running to the light. I didn't know why but I have to as getting out of the darkness. I soon got there and seeing the raging battle this was place they left Prince Kenzou alone who was about to fight Michiyo. Why did they leave him!? That their Prince who they swore to protected and why he order them to abandon him? This does't make any sense. I'm freaking out now.

I soon saw him facing the blowing sand where Michiyo was. I was tension worry about him which the sand soon was fading away as the figure become more familiar. ''Why are you here?.... Kenzou'' I heard Dororo's voice as I soon was pure and utter shocked by Michiyo the ruthless raider and Leader of the Bandit Clan was a girl? Michiyo have a striking resemblance of Dororo which she was the splitting image of her while she was wearing a  sleeveless hot pink haori on top of a yellow kimono which was length sleeves, black arm guards and green hakama pants with blackleg guards. White socks and sandals. I was pure shocked while she give a sad and emotional look as he look at her. What really going on!? ''Why are you here? You have to go back with your brother and family now. I really told that they won't accept me dueling I'm the leader of the Bandit Clan. Please Kenzou, leave and live your life as general and have children with someone who fitting than me'' she said as I was more shocked while he said 'no' and towards her as grab her hand which he hold it gently.

I was shocked more that they look very similar like me and Dororo. ''I rather live life fighting at your side and being with you than getting marry with some noblewoman. I don't really care what my parents say or the Lords. I want to be with you because you're the woman who I love the most and protect with my life. I'm not leaving you and you are not letting me go that easy. I will always love you, only you and you alone. I'm not giving up on you" he said as I was pure shocked and somehow this was he was protecting.
Michiyo was his love and she might be the ancestor.

I can't believe. I couldn't believe. That means her father might Hibukuro Watanabe..?