Chapter 23

Dororo's pov

I bite my bottom lip to hold the gasp and yells dueling the cold water was hitting at my back which I'm more used to warm water. GOD, JUST KILLING ME ALREADY! Hyakkimaru told me that he finished which I sigh and put back my shirt while I was burning deeply and darker. I'm so going to kill that bastard for breaking my home and try to God knows what. I bet Itachi and the gang are going it for me now. "so what really happen there?" Hyakkimaru asked as I sigh since I knew that I was hiding something for him. He knows me very  well. Since I was kid, I used hide stuffed about anger, sad, scare or anxiety. I soon sigh again and look at him. "When I got home, I notice the door was unlock and my home was wreck like hell. I search quietly for Nota and I find before that crazy ass caught me. I tried to hit him but him was too damn tall and Nota bite before I kick his ass before we escape. I thought he was rapist but rapist doesn't smell like- Hyakki?" I said.

I soon notice he the look of his face was fillef with rage, pure, utter and true fury which it scare me as I think I turn on the Demon of Asura button. I shouldn't have told him that. I'm stupid. "Did you said.... rapist?" Hyakkimaru ask harshly, dark and ild tone which scare the hell out of me. Okay! Now I screw up this time. Hyakkimaru look at me while I step back from him before he start walking towards me as I step back again and again. This little dance continue unlit my back hit the wall as I was burning deeply and dark while he was too close. What the hell? I'm going to die? Huh, I thought the day I was going to die will be honorable death of the rebellion against the Lords again. Not my boyfriend's ragen. Me and my stupid mouth.

"So.. it was true, Dororo?" He muttered as I told him not and I didn't know if he's was a rapist or not. Hyakkimaru have still the cold and unemotional look as his empathy eyes meet my hazelnut eyes. I felt bit anxiety and flushed while looking at him. He was too close this time and there was not a time he act like this. I know he acting like this dueling remind him what happen with Mio and her dumbass stepdad. That guy sexually abusive her and hurt her in horrible ways which I know since I'm gangsta and I know things which were disgusting and crap. Ugrateful bastards. I hope karma hit on you, punk. "But the thing is making more furious... is that... a other man try to touch whats mine..." he murmured as I look at him with shocked and my face got worst than before.

What? I was about to said something but he put his hand my cheek before he pulled me into a kiss.... I burn like the sun which was really hot. WHAT THE HELL?! I try to push him and break the kiss but I couldn't since I felt melt somehow. I try to not give in but I fail as I kiss back which I felt the kiss got passionate. We soon pull for the kiss as we were heavily breaths while my face got hotter like the burning crimson flames. Oh my god, this is my first time kiss. I never have been kiss before. This is how a kissing feel like. Hyakkimaru was about to say something which I slap and yelled at him as he have a terrify look at me. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!! DON'T ACT LIKE SOME CREEPY ASS MURDER AND STEAL MY FIRST DAMN KISS! YOU MORON!!!" I shouted as Hyakkimaru look more scare than before while I glare at him as my face was still on fire.

You nerves to do that, Hyakki. Lot or damn nerves. Soon the door and seeing Tahomaru walked and ask what happen while I shot a glare which he look scare and step away from the door. "Oh? There nothing wrong. Me and Hyakkimaru were just talking, Tahomaru. I'm going to check on my dog and I will leave you with this dumbass. So bye now" I said sarcasm and cold before I left the door while Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru were frozen. Cocky jackass.

Hyakkimaru's pov

"What in the name of Buddha you did to make Dororo to act like the Ruler of the Underworld?" Tahomaru ask in pure shocked while I replied that 'I kiss her' which he soon pass out and fell down at the floor while I regret telling him that. Oh god, I kiss Dororo and it was hers and my first kiss! Oh god, now I make her this  mad now. I mess up now. "WHAAAAATTT!!!"