Chapter 8

Hyakkimaru's pov

The next day, Dororo and the girls went stores for checking dress after school which I follow them. Since Dororo was trying a dress for the first time dueling I knew her with tomboy clothes. I was hiding before of a building while the girls take Dororo to  a dressing store. "Brother, why are we spying on the girls? Dororo or Mutsu properly will be furious at us and kill us" Tahomaru spoke while him and Hyogo were behind me as Hyogo agreed with Tahomaru and saying Mutsu will be mad at us for spying. Even Tahomaru stated that Dororo will definitely kill us for spying and checking what dress she will wear. But I really need to see what kind of dress.

"I know that, Tahomaru. But I ready need know what dress she will wear since we know her as a tomboy with boyish clothes lot. Even I wonder how she will look like" I said as Tahomaru and Hyogo groan and saying this will be a bad idea when they found out. "Brother, the reason why we spying on them it because you want to be the one to see Dororo in a girly dress?" Tahomaru soon asked as I light blushed while they look surprised before trying to hold their laugh. This is not good. Soon they started laughing senseless and saying even if I'm not yet dating Dororo, I stil act like her boyfriend which may me more blushed deeply.

"Guys! Shut up, they already got out of the store" I said as I saw them leaving the store while Dororo was have a bag on her hand. I think she already pick it. I saw them walking and talking about something before Dororo separate from them and walked to a other diretion. I was confused but I think she going her apartment. "Lord Hyakkimaru, Young Master and Hyogo what on earth you doing here?'' I heard Mutsu's voice as we turn around and seeing her with Okowa while they look mad. Oh god, we're goners. Mutsu waiting for our answer before Hyogo 'sacrifice' himself and told us to run away as we did. "LORD HYAKKIMARU! YOUNG MASTER!"

She shouted as we run to where Dororo head while we were quiet to not let her know.We stop at a building while we were heavily panting. "Okay... We need to go home before... Mutsu find us" Tahomaru said while I nods before seeing Dororo walking to a building which was bit old and have some street art on it. I think this were she lives. Tahomaru soon notice it as we walked in the apartment and go upstairs. I knew where was her door because I pick up her when she drop the for accident and kinda look at the number of it before give back to her. We were on the fifth floor and walked to her door which 'E38' and stop there.

"Okay, Brother. Now we know where she lives which is kinda of thug and gangster, so lets go back home before mom gets worry about us" Tahomaru said as I nods by knowing mom will get worry about us and maybe sent the police to find us. We about to leave unlit we heard a roar which was kinda of familiar but terrify as it stop. Tahomaru was building sweats while we turn around  and the face of Godzilla with a dog body. "AAHHHH! ITS A KAIJU!! I KNEW THEY WILL TAKE OVER JAPAN!!!" Tahomaru yelled as the Kaiju jump on him and I don't what ot was doing but it was freaking out Tahomaru to death as I try to it off of him.

"Nota! Bad boy, get off of him now!" I heard Dororo's voice before the Kaiju get off of him and went run back which we saw Dororo grab it while she look confused at us. Oh no, we're goners now. Dororo was about to said something but Tahomaru shouted why she was holding the Kaiju and it was attacking him. "This little fella is Nota and he's my dog" she explained as she take out the head and see it was a white with black spots puppy that was wearing a Godzilla mask. So that why it's have a dog body. Tahomaru look priceless before he fell at the floor while I give a nervous laughs as Dororo explained the mask of Godzilla was her Halloween costume, she last year.

It really look like a real monster. After that, I was sitting on the sofa while Tahomaru was playing with pup Nota as Dororo bring us food. She let us in her home for apologize what her dog did early. It was nice at least. I notice some pictures with Dororo and her guardian Itachi there. I didn't see photos of her parents and why there weren't? "So you found out where I live, all thanks to my key which I drop it. I should be more careful. Anyways, why are you guys here?" Dororo soon asked while we got nervous and try to figure out how we going to get off of it before she gets mad. "BROTHER WAS SPYING YOU AND THE GIRLS ON THE SHOP!!!" Tahomaru shouted as I deadly glare at him while Dororo look shocked. Tahomaru! You traitor! I soon get hot by pillow and Dororo called me a idiot  as asking why I was spying on them.

"Well, I kinda wanted to be the first one to see your dress and take a peck you wearing it" I explained in embarrassed as my face was completely red while Dororo get red as a tomato and sigh. "I should have know that you would do that. But at least was a good reason why" Dororo said as we blushed deeply and crazy while Tahomaru say when we going to date as Dororo throw him a other pillow and yelled him 'shut up'. I glare at him as why he would asked that when I didn't ask her yet. "Hey Dororo! Do you know wheres is my jacket- what the hell are the rich Princes doing here?" Itachi asked as we saw him half naked with just his boxers in front of us. Dororo was about to said something but I pulled her behind and covered her eyes as Tahomaru yell him to put some clothes while he was confused.

"Hey, it not the first time she haven't see my half-" "WE DON'T CARE! DON'T WALKED HALF NAKED IN FRONT OF A FOURTEEN YEARS OLD GIRL!!!" We shouted as he soon walked fast away from us while Dororo was telling us was fine but it didn't was fine. A thirties year old man half naked in front of a teenager wasn't fine at all. Especially that teenager is Dororo.