Chapter 4

Dororo's pov

The next day, I went back to school and doing unfinished work before the class started. Today was history assignments with a partner. Well, my partner was no other than Okowa Ishibara herself who a is a over girly and bit annoying but a good partner and friend. Okowa is a young woman with long bluish length hair that was tie up into ponytail and straight bangs that covered her forehead as well, light brown. She was in her uniform with some white knee-sock while I have black tights since I still have my tomboy habit. We were working about the Samurai area which I hatred it but we get to choose what Samurai we should work on. I pick Tomoe Gozen since she was a female badass Samurai since Samurai women didn't do crap like others.

Okowa was agreed with me as she was starting to give me ideas and the life of Tomoe Gozen while my eyes went to Bro and his group which was his brother and their bodyguards. I was surprised that Bro was working hard about his assignment while Tahomaru was making jokes and it shocked me that Bro quietly laugh while no one but me, his brother, Mutsu and Hyogo notice it. He was laughing? Like showing a emotions and feelings? I remember that Priest told me that Bro haven't show anything emotions for two years before I came.

Maybe what Priest said was right. if I stay at Bro's side, maybe his feelings and emotions will come back. "Earth to Ayano. Ayano are you listening?" I heard Okowa voice asking as I cursed before I looked at her while she have a confused look and asked if I'm alright. "Oh yeah, I'm fine, super fine. Just have many thoughts when I buy food for my dog. Anyways, why you still called me by my surman instead of my name?" I asked to change subject and was pure curiosity why she still called me by my surman. Okowa soon explained me that my name was more masculine and lack of feminine. I nods as knowing why she called 'Ayano' since too, 'Ayano' is girl name.

"Sorry but why you were looking at Hyakkimaru? I'm sensing love is rising from you~" she said in a teasing tone as I burst of flames and looked super embarrassed. W-w-what!? I'm not falling for Bro! I been here since yesterday and I barely tried to know! And I have a promise to childhood friend so I'm not falling to anyone. Even Bro. I told Okowa is not like that but she didn't give up about and saying I might Cinderella who fell in love with her Prince Charming. I groan as I covered my face with my hands. Cinderella? I'm no Cinderella but gangster and a descendant of the Bandit Clan who was the most wanted in the history of Japan.

I can't with him while I promise Hyakki to married him. "Even if I might fall for him, I can't because I have someone special" I quietly daid as Okowa looked utter shocked and whisper shouting 'you do'. I nods as she asked who is it since it was not Bro. I move my hands from my face and I smile with pink dust on my cheeks. "He was a childhood friend of my friend who was kind like spring itself and gentle like calamity of the warm wind. I used be a tomboy when I met him but he treat me like girl, even called 'pretty' as got me always embarrassed and saying he a pervert.." I spoke as Okowa was giggling and saying she was surprised about me being a tomboy while I have amazing beauty.

I chuckled as nods before I felt someone was hearing us. Maybe it just my imagination. "I always have this crush with him as he did too. We make a promise before I leave to Seto, that when we got older, we get married. The I only thing, I regret that I wish I could how I feel since it was more than a like" I said as Okowa look shocked and saying I'm going to find him and told him how I really feel for him. I smile while the warmth of my chest haven't left. Hyakki... I really miss you lot and I want to tell that I-"See! She still have feelings for-" "WHAT THE HELL! YOU WERE LISTENING!?!" I yelled as Tahomaru hide behind of Mutsu and Hyogo while Bro was slightly shaking and nods. Okowa called him a 'idiot' while I was furious and embarrassed that them were listening to my story was my childhood friend.

Bro was about to said something but I throw him a paper ball that hit him on his face before he fall down as everyone in class were pure shocked and tried to hold their laughs. "You're a pervert moronic bastard! You think you can hear girls talk and spy on them like King of England?! I don't give a #$%@ if you're the heir of Daigo Clan! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!!" I shouted as I strom out of the class and run away. I have tears on my eyes while I went outside and find a good hide spot with tree. I started punching the tree hard which I do when I get this mad while my fist was getting red and started bleeding.

I didn't care if it hurt, I keep punching it before I felt someone hug me behind and pulled me away from the tree as fell down which getting me to sit. "I'm sorry, Dororo... I didn't meant to hurt you by listening to your talk with Okowa" Bro said as I tried to free myself from him but I felt I didn't have the strength to fight him. Maybe I give my strength by hitting the tree but why I was getting so warm and familiar in his embrace. I looked at him while he have a regretting look written on his face. He really was sorry even his eyes show more. "It my second to tried to make a girl friend who I can talked about and trusted with my heart. I-I just got mad that people would bullied me about my story like assholes and... I didn't meant to get mad at you as calling you a pervert moronic bastard, Bro.." I said as wipe my tears with my clean hand.

Somehow I felt fine to talked with him which make me felt comfortable and warmth. Bro soon help me to get up before grab my hand which it was bleeding badly and was sore. "It not fine for girls like you have habits this that could hurt you lot. I don't want you to get hurt like this" he said as it shocking me. That what Hyakki used to always told me when I used get into fights or my punching tree habit. How he knows to clam me like how Hyakki did? Bro soon grab a bottle of water and watering my bleed ing hand before have some bandage to wrap my fist. I didn't knew why but I was getting more familiar with him more and even feeling more comfortable with him. Bro finished wrapping my fist and asking if I want to skip school since if I don't want worrid Okowa and Priest about my hand.

I nods as knew too, Itachi and the gang would get worry and furious if I got bullied by punks. I nods as I asked if I can stay on his house dueling Itachi doesn't get home unlit 8:56. "Of course, be my guest" Bro said with smile as I thank him before I notice he have my bag and his take my hand while he lead me out school to the streets. I was burning lot when I was holding his hand as it was warm and gentle that make me feel safe around him. How I felt with Hyakki. Am I.. falling in love with him?