Chapter 27

Dororo's pov

"This is a picture of my parents. The only picture I save before we burn them all to the ground or hide somewhere else" I spoke as showing off the picture of my phone which Hyakkimaru nodded and murmured something that about my mom looks very beautiful. I lightly blush before trying to not show my blush at all since I'm very sensitive with words about my mom or me. Even I thought Lady Nui was quite of beautiful and elegantly person. She like the God of Mercy dueling her compassionate heart and kindnes. "That weird, why your mom has resemble to Michiyo? I thought your dad was descent" Hyakkimaru soon asked. I nervously laughs and end up explaining that my mom was a other descendant of my ancestor Michiyo.

My mom was a distant relative apart from my dad's family. Hyakkimaru nodded and I put away from the picture which he end up saying about my dad looks somehow scary and barbarain even. I laugh while it was true about my dad look barbarian or craveman like in the animes. Even Itachi wonders how a caveman like my dad marry my mom who's a beautiful woman. And he saying weird about Beauty and the Beast... I don't understand him sometimes. I sigh while we heard a knock on the door which Hyakkimaru tell them to come in, which turn into the worstest mistake he ever did. I wish he didn't awnser it.

It was Okowa who's take pictures of us before she laughed and run away from us as leaving us priceless. Oh crap..."OKOWA ISHIBARA!!!!!!!!!" He shouted in annoying and ragen which he chase her while I was still in shock and space out. Whhhhhhyyyyyyy.... this keep happening to us lot! And I thought Tahomaru was a sucker. I need a doctor. Maybe Doctor Stone? Or Doctor Strange? What the hell! I sigh of disbelief as Mutsu and Tahomaru ask me if I want to stop Hyakkimaru 'killing' Okowa. "No thanks, besides, I think he's in Asura's Demon mode now and it useless now to stop him. Just save Okowa before he get his hands on her" I said as they nodded before Tahomaru shouted him to stop as Mutsu and Hyogo want to snatch Okowa and take her somewhere else.

To think my home was filled with dramas like this... even crap more. I let out a other sigh as I hold Nota while I want to do something. I mean, it cool being a mansion that kinda looks like the First Emperor's Castle. But I want to go outside and do cliché basketball or rid a motorcycle. Or go to concomic! Gosh! I'm freaking bore now and I want to something so badass now. I groan which Nota look at me before licking my cheek which made me feel better. I think we should go outside for flesh air. I soon got up and walked downstairs as enter the gardens. I soon sat down onto the tree while Nota was trying to catch a butterfly. I chuckled before close my eyes and feeling the blessing wind touching my skin. It felt so flesh and tenderly so much. I think I haven't felt this since a long time.

"Dororo..." I heard a vioce which I soon open my eyes and seeing my ancestor Michiyo was standing in front of me. I soon got shocked before noticing this wasn't a mermory. This was real. But how? This have never happen before? How? "Dororo, please listan careful... your father Hibukuro Watanabe, is... still alive..." she spoke as shocking me, even my eyebrows raise up. Dad... my dad is... alive? WHAT THE HELL!? How is it possible? My dad and mom die in the boat for gang meeting and got kill by rival gangs. How... no, if my ancestor say he still alive which makes he contract still towards our ancestors. He still alive... my dad is still alive... my eyes were getting watering as Michiyo warned about about it which got me very confused.

"There been danger following your father as because of it, kill your mother Ojiya... our oldest enemy, Sakai Clan one of Twele Clans in Japan... they're responsible about your mother death and the living hell of your father... they looking for you and trying to destroy the Bandit Clan" she explain as my hands turn into fists. Sakai! Those sons of bitches! They're making my dad a living hell and kill my mom! Those bastards will rotton in hell after I kick their asses! "Don't worry, I will make the Sakai Clan pay for what they done! I will show them how the terrify and rageous the Bandit Clan is now. I'm not letting this go free like that" I said as I knew that this was war.

The Bandit Clan and the Sakai Clan are at war now.