Chapter 2

Dororo's pov

I was paid attention with the lesson of Sensei Biwamaru or who I called him 'Priest'. I was noticing lot of the class was goofy around or study while Priest was teaching us about the 'Samurai area' which I hate lot since the lord were ungrateful bastards, the samurai were horrible and disgusting people and lastly, the wars that turn people to do the worst thing in human kind history and using girls who homeless and orphans  to do what they want like sexual toy. Those damn bastards. I soon notice the guy who was seating next to my desk. I think his name was Hyakkimaru Daigo the first heir of Daigo Clan. He was a handsome guy that I believe most girls would fangirl lot. Hyakkimaru.... somehow that name sound so familiar to me but I don't know why?

"Dororo..." I heard my name was being called as I turn around and seeing Hyakkimaru who have a emotionless face that make him less human. Why he can show experience? "Umm, welcome to Akahoshi. I hope we can be friends" he spoke while move his hand in front of us. I was confused that his voice sound like he was trying to put emotions. Like he was struggling. I take his hand and shake it as I swear that he have red dust on his cheeks before I grin. "Yeah, I will be your friend, Bro" I said as he give a small smile before we went back to the lesson while I felt someone was watching us. Maybe was my imaginatio. The lunch bell rings as we got out of the classroom before I run fast to get lunch before the much of people would got first. I make it as I got my lunch before I cheer and I went to the homeclass of Priest.

When I got there, it was empty but Priest was there as he was having his lunch. I sigh of relief as I went back to my seat and eat Manju with milk. I felt blissful. "This was my first time that I saw Hyakkimaru talk to someone, instead of his brother or his bodyguards" I heard Priest spoke as I looked at him with confused look. Bro? He haven't talk to no one but his little brother or bodyguards? Did someone bully him that make him not speak to no one? Priest chuckled as he give a smile. "I think if you are with him, he will probably have feelings and emotions again. I haven't see him smile for two years, so take you promised me that you take care of Hyakkimaru from trouble, Dororo" Priest said as I was shocked and confused.

Why he asking me to take care of Bro? But somehow I believe he have a reason why. "Don't worry, Priest. I promise I'm going to take care of Bro even if he being a emo somehow" I childish grinned while Priest laughs and I soon notice Bro come in with his brother, Tahomaru Daigo and the bodyguards who take their seats. I notice Tahomaru was talking with the bodyguards while Bro was eating and looked at window. He looked like he was remember something or someone. I know have have a emotionless face and empty eyes but the eyes show a bit sadness. I really wonder what happen to him as I eating more Manju before the bell rings and get us to clean up while the class was really ready.

We started dueling our math which is hard and boring lot as Saburota and Shiranui were trying to make pranks to Priest but they ended up getting hit on the head by Priest as the class laugh before he sent them to the office. I chuckled as I notice Bro was staring me before he turn his head back. I light blushed and wondering why he staring lot? This bit weird and strange somehow. Why I feel stuttering and blushed lot? This never happen with me with some boy before. I was always a tomboy when I was a kid and I get along with boy like friends and brothers lot. I used have a crush with boy who was really kind and nice to me lot, and somehow treat me a like a girl and called me 'pretty' which I get flustererd lot and called him a perv lot.

He was my first crush and I really like him lot. I wish I told him that I like him before I left. I really wish I did told him. I did work my work before a the lady of the office to the class and Priest asked her what she needs. "Miss Dororo Ayano is getting off early from school" the lady as whined and groaned from jealous. Damn, Itachi that bastard. I sighed of grief and grab my bag as I apologize to the class for leaving early and I left with a bad mode. Itachi... I told him that I didn't want to leave the first day of high school but why the hell is he get me off early!? He better have a good reason why. I walked out of school and seeing the cooky, stupid bastard Itachi on his motocycle while give a playful smirk. Itachi Kurosawa is the best friend of my dad and too, the one who have custody about me.

Itachi is man with short cut spiky hair, bread and black with white bandanna with tan skin. He is athletic build and wearing a black leather jacket on a white shirt, with dark blue pants and black boots. "Hey Dororo, how was the first day of high school" he asked as I throw my bag on his face and he groan while I glare and snarled at him. I was no good mode for stupid bullcrap he pull lot and I was furious at him. He's so a deadman. "Itachi! I specifically said that I don't want to be pick up early in the first day of school! So what the hell are you doing here and better have a good reason why since I'm not in the mode for your bullcrap!" I spanned harshly as he looked at me with pure serious that I know he was good reason.

"Kurosaki and Matsumoto have the plans for the meeting of paiding the Akasuki gang. They really need your permission in person" he explained as I groan and tell him let get out of here since I don't talk this here. "Dororo... where are you going?" I heard Bro's voice as I turn around and seeing him with his brother and the bodyguards. Oh crap, this not the good timing for this now. Dammit. Hyakkimaru soon notice Itachi as glare at him while Itachi laugh smug. "Who the rich Prince? Dororo" Itachi asked with most assumed tone while the bodyguards deadly glare at him as Bro asked me who is he. I didn't say anything as I told Itachi to shut up. Bro was keep me asked who is he and why me with like over and over unlit I span it. "He's my guardian okay! Don't talk me like you know! So get out of my business if not want your life get in danger!" I spanned harsher and load as he looked utter shocked with the other before I regretted my choice of words and jump the motorcycle while Itachi stay quiet and look scared.

Bro was about to say something but his brother, Tahomaru stop him while I looked at him and give a sad and sorry smile. "Sorry, I will see you tomorrow, see ya" I spoke soft and clam before Itachi started the engine and get us out of the school as I heard Bro shouted my name. I sighed while Itachi was getting us to the hallways. "You know, he actually worry for you when he saw you with me. Pretty handsome for a rich Prince but you know the rules well, Dororo. He the heir of the most richest clan of Japan while you are the Leader of the Naginata's gangs and daughter of the most dangerous man of all gangsters, Hibukuro Watanabe that means that you can't be with him if you like him" Itachi soon said.

I nod while hug him tightly since we were in a motorcycle. Maybe, I like him but Itachi is right. I'm the daughter of the most dangerous man of gangsters and he's the heir of the Diago Clan who is one of Clans with blood of the First Emperor of Japan. I can't be with him because..... I don't want to ended like my late parents, Hibukuro Watanabe and Ojiya Ayano.