The beginning

So here we go😋 enjoy
____________________________

(Y/N) was a girl from Texas who just moved to London for a job interview for a cook for Black Hat company she saw in an ad on her phone.

  "Well,it might have been a crap flight.. But I got here" she said to herself.

In (Y/N) past her family hadn't been to happy with the hero's in the last few years.. It's as if they were becoming more like bully's then anything else (not to mention your family has a history of being evil.)

*Time skip to the house brought to you by Takis.. They are good..GET THEM*

(Y/N) was at her new flat unpacking when she heard a knock at the door, she walked to the door to see who it was,to her surprise there was no one there. Strange, she opened the door to find a little box about the size of her small hand.

And on the box it had a note,it read..

"Dear (Y/N) I thought since you haven't visited the gang in a while you would like to have this back.
~Unknown"

"Huh,I wonder who this could be from.. I swear if it's from Mike imma kill him"

She takes the box and brings it inside and shuts the door and locks it.

She walks to the dining room table and sets the box down and looks at it for a little bit a little bit warry to open it..

"I wonder what could be in it..."

When she goes to open it she gets a text on her phone saying.......

---------------------------------
CLIFF HANGER!!
Thank you for reading the first chapter of this weird thing that i thought of.. Mainly bc I dreamed about this.. Literally so I thought this would be kinda cool to put Purple Guy and Black hat in this together.. So.. Please.. Give me your ideas for future chapters!!
-The Weirdo