Hide

Vincent is running as fast as he can to try and hide you. As he is running you turn your head to see.... Two? Bruxa's??

Your head was very hurt and in much pain,so it was hard to trust your vision at the moment.

You turned back around and lean your head on the crook of Vincent's neck. You soon pick it back up to get mentally ready for him to jump over a rock that fell in the way.

He then looks down at you and says "Be safe my dear"  you look up with a confused face then he throws you in the air out of no where. You scream as you are in the air and get caught by... Black Hat!?

"Hello my dear" he says with a forced smile and a bead of sweat running down his face.

He look up at him and flash a smile at him before your head starts to spin and your neck goes limp. You see the world go in slow motion as lava/fire goes flying everywhere and see Vincent fighting off Bruxa as 5.0.5 is trying to help along with Flug.. Dementia seems to be trying to get to Black Hat and could care less about my being.

You see White Hat fighting off the Lava monster and buildings breaking and falling to the ground along with people running for cover and screaming for help.

Then someone yelling brings you back to earth.

"(Y/N)!!! can you hear me!? I said are you ok!?" Black Hat yelled at you.

You lifted your head and nodded as well as you could without looking like you were drunk.
You then heard Bruxa yelling in your direction.

"So,Black Hat. This is how you want to play the game?" She says laughing like a psycho.

Black Hat gave her a weird look.
"What are you talking about?" He said.

"I mean, I am talking about our love my darling~"

'This woman is out of her mind.. Does she really think him and her are a thing?' I thought to myself.

Then I see Dementia flinching at the "our love" part. She slowly turns around and pulls out two knifes.

"Oh,so you think you two are a thing? Haha... Thats cute.. because HE'S MINE!!" Dementia yells then pounces on her.

Vincent looks a little beat up with his pony tail in a mess and a few bruises and scratches on his face along with ripped clothing. He stands there with confusion playing on his face. He looks up at you and smiles knowing that you are alright.

You smile back,but this happiness only is here for a few seconds before the Lava monster begins to attack you and Black Hat.

Black Hat then lands to the ground and is next to Vincent who is holding a butterfly knife:

You seemed to be staring at the knife for a while because Vicnent soon looked down at it then looked back up to you said "this was the last thing my dad gave to me before hw left me and my mom

You seemed to be staring at the knife for a while because Vicnent soon looked down at it then looked back up to you said "this was the last thing my dad gave to me before hw left me and my mom.." You look up at him with empathy in your eyes.

"Im sorry Vincent,no father should just leave you like that out of No where..." You said to him. He smiled at you and kept going.. Thats when you all stopped moving to see that horrifying shadow from before..

"Hello,my son"