Jealousy

You felt as hands grabbed you, and pulled on you to stumble back. You tried to turn around but your face only got pushed back to look at Loki,who was now walking atound as if nothing had happend.

'So much for hanging out with him..' You thought as you were being dragged to the kitchen.

The stranger let go of you,as you were about to let your mind out and verbally beat down on this 'creep' you saw that it was your boss. You shrank down in fear and in embarrassment.

He gave you a look that had the word 'dissapointed' in them. You looked back down and sighed. "How may I be of service sir?" You asked still looking at your white shoes.

You heard him mumble something to himself and say"I want you to do your job,like I'm paying you for." He said in a sinister tone.

You not quickly then get your apron on and start grabbing trays and putting party foods on them and then walking out the door.

About five hours late,after the party was done and everyone had left,you made your way back to the kitchen.

You sighed then put everything away. After you we're done with that,you figured it would be nice to get a little bit of rest since you have been working your butt off all night.

So you head over to the table in the kitchen then fold your arms on it then rest your head down and closed your eyes.

Soon you were in a deep sleep. You heard footsteps coming towards you but you were too worn out to see who it was to care.

Vincent pov: I was cleaning up the dance floor when I saw (Y/N) walk into the kitchen. I thought i would mess with her a bit by either grabbing her butt or walking up next to her so that when she turns around we would be touching.

I had a perverted smirk play on my lips as I walk in the kitchen doors. To my surprise,she was passed out on the table. She looked so cute with her cheek all squished on the side like that.

I could feel a blush playing on my cheeks. Then an idea came to me. 'What if I take get upstairs,clean her up and put her to bed? Then if i do that,she'll love me forever! And Black Douche won't be able to do anything about it!!' I thought to myself.

So i pick her up bridal style and I treat her as if she can break at any moment. I take her to her room and take off her apron and shoes.

As much as I would like to do alot of other things (😏) I dont think she would like that, especially if she's sleeping.

I lay her down on the bed and cover her up. She looked so peaceful,and angelic. I sat on the side of her bed,pushing strands of her hair out of her face. I lean in closer and peck her on the cheek. "Oh (Y/N), if only you knew how much I love you." I whispered out loud.

I then lay down on top of the covers and snuggle up to her like a puppy and slowly fall asleep next to her.