Dementia

And then, that girl sprang In between you two and growled at you and raises her hand to slap you. You cowered in fear and covered your fave with your arms getting ready for the impact.

You waited,and waited. Then,nothing. You look up seeing Black Hat had grabbed her arm very tightly and flung her across the room.

"DEMENTIA!! YOU DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY NEW TOY! SHE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO HAVE A MARK ON HER!!!!!" He screamed at her. And then it registered in your mind that he just called you a 'toy'.

You get slightly mad at the fact he called you that,then again you do work for him now.

"Now,MOVE" he told the girl in front of her.

Vincent gave you the 'just go along with it' look you just nodded your head in agreement.

"Come with me my dear~" Black Hat said in a demanding tone but yet gentle at the same time.

You tilted your head and followed. You waved at 5.0.5 and he waved back (OMG HE IS SO CUTEEEE!!!😩😍)

You followed Black Hat out the room with Vincent following behind you. You hated Vincent being behind you PERIOD. Why? Because he would always check out your ass and lick his lips. You glanced back and that's exactly what he was doing,you accidentally made eye contact with him and he just wiggled his eyebrows in a flirting manner.

You turned back around and blushed madly while looking down at your feet. You then walked into something hard,you looked up to see that you had just bumped into Black Hat.

He had a slight hint of a blush on his face,but it was hard to tell because of his dark skin tone.

He turned and looked down at you and narrowed his eyes. Then turned back around.

'I wonder what that was all Scout's you thought to yourself.

He then opened a big black door and stepped in. You looked around a bit then walked in. Vincent was still behind you as you both walked in but he stayed standing next to the door.

You looked around to what seemed to be an office. You saw a HUGE desk and a beautiful tall chair with it.

You then sae a smaller chair on the opposite side of his chair. He gestured to the seat for you to sit in.

You quickly sat in it,he also sat down in his chair and looked at you for a while before speaking.

"So miss (Y/N), I see you are going to be our new cook,hmm?" He questioned.

You looked at him straight in the eye and said "yes sir. I plan on making the best food for you all to enjoy" you said smiling.

He grinned in his own evil way. "Very good,i like the way you think" He said as he gave you a smirk.

You looked down and blushed at his actions. You could feel daggers towards your back. You glanced back to see Vincent glaring at you and Black Hat. You turned around fast when you heard your boss cough to get you attention.

"Ahem" he said "I do believe you are behind schedule miss (Y/N). It's already 7:30 and yet I dont seem to have my breakfast." He said calmly but irritated.

You looked scared and nervously laughed and said "I hate to make up excuses sir but,I d-don't know w-where the kitchen is..." You had trouble getting the words out due to the intense staring coming from Black Hat.

He sighed and rolled his eye,then looked to Vincent.

"Vincent to me a favor and show her to the kitchen.. NOW." He said in his evil tone.

Unilke everyone else in their right mind would normally hide or shriek due to Black Hat getting onto them or yelling.. But not Vincent. Vincent just had his usual smirk played across his face.

"Yes sir" he said as he dramatically bowed to him and winked at you.

You rolled your eyes as a light blush appeared on your cheeks. He seemed to have noticed this and gave a sweet yet seemingly dark chuckle.

You get up and walk to the now opened door held by Vincent. You start to walk out the door until you get tackled by Dementia.

You look up at her as you try and catch you breath. Of course she tries to kill you... (Again) but this time she was picked up by Vincent with ease and turns his back to you as he drops her on the floor and kicks her as hard as he can then walks back to you to help you up.

"There you go dear" he says as he grabs you by the waist and pulls you up holding your hand too.

You look down blushing like crazy.

"Shall we get going darling~?" He asks as he picks you up bridal style and starts walking to the kitchen.

'This is gonna be a intresting day's you thought

_______________________________________

OMG sorry it was a bit longer!! I had a bit more time with me and I had more to go on!😀(yay)

-The Weirdo 😉