A Son

"WHAT!?" I yelled. He quickly rushed over to me,covering my mouth with his hand.

"Ssshhh" he said. "He doesn't know that I was his fathers friend. And he might hear you. So you need to be quiet,understand?" You nodded and he let go of you.

You backed up and looked at him. He sighed "Yes,I know.. Its very odd for him to be working with me. To be honest with you my dear,I am not the biggest fan of him. One of the most annoying people I have ever met. But,he does remind me of his father very much so. He looks so much like him,but he is purple." He said looking down in disapproval.

You cocked your head to the side in confusion. He saw this and chuckled. "See,his father oddly enough was blue and his mother was-" "red?" I interrupted. He looks back at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Heh,sorry sir." I said not really knowing what to do now.

Then,speak of the devil. Vincent walks in. "Sir,did you call-" he stopped talking after he saw you. His eyes started going red with anger and was about to pounce on his boss again until he spoke. "Vincent,please take (Y/N) to her room. She needs sleep. Alot of it." He said glancing at you as he finished speaking.

Vincent's eyes went wide and went white again and then he smiled. "Yes Sir." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Vincent opens the door for you as you stand there lookign at Black Hat and back at Vincent over and over again until you sigh and leave with Vincent.

(Black Hat POV) 'How am i going to tell him that the evil smoke is his father? And that i was his friend?' I then remember that i have tjay piece of paper in my coat jacket that Vendetta gave me.

I open my coat and take it out and look at it for a little bit before sighing and opening it to read it.

"I know who you are,and i know that you have my son Black Hat. But im not here for either of you.. I have come here for the girl. She will be my new source.. She Will carry on my power. If you try and stop me,lets just say.. Nothing good will come out of it."

I stare at the note for a little bit then read it over a few more times until rolling it into a ball and throwing it into a trash can.

I was furious. No one was going to lay a hand on her.. Not even Vincent. That damn pervert. Needs to get a life.

I then sit down thinking about how I'm going to protect her.

"How do I do it?"