Falling Inside The Balck

(Y/N) POV: "you will never be good enough to be here" I woke up sweating,wanting to scream. Then I remembered that im awake and that if I scream.. Then I'll get screamed at.

I feel tugging on my waist,wanting me to lay back down and sleep. I look down and... VINCENT!?! My eyes widen at the sight of him snuggling up to me.(OMG HE IS SO CUTE!! UWU)

He begins to wake up and looks at me,one eye open and says"good morning beautiful" he said in a low, raspy, deep voice. I almost melted from that voice.

I blushed lightly and asked "what are you doing on my room Vincent?" He looked at me and sat up,he stretched and yawned. He then turned to you and winked and stuck out his tounge. 'Dang.. Long tounge..' You thought.(reference to me😅 I have a VERY long tounge.. Im so sorry that you know this now..) You blushed and got up out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Vincent tried to follow you in but you put your hand on his chest 'dang, he's ripped' you blushed and pushed him back. He gave you a sad look and said "why can't I come with?" You gave him a poker face expression. "Vinecnt, you know dang well why!" You said. You then turned to walk into the bathroom to get ready for your day then you heard. "Well.. That's just a shame (Y/N) because then,you'll just miss out on this." He said. You sighed and turned to See:

*0/////////////0* You blushed so hard you thought your nose was bleeding

"Y-yeah i think I'm just gonna take a shower by myself.." You said,now low-key thinking this over.

"Suit yourself princess" he said as he winked at you. You then heard the door open to see Dementia.

She looked at you then to Vincent,then to you again. Then she thought for a little bit. Then she got a smirk on her face:

You then said "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" all flushed in the face

You then said "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" all flushed in the face. She then turns to you and winks then runs out of the room. You facepalm then feel arms around your waist pulling you in for a hug. "Shh darling,let her think what she wants about us,I dont really mind~" he purred like a cat into your ear.

You push him away gently and say "well i kinda do. Mainly because its not true. I know y'all are villains and evil and all. But I live here now. This is my life."

He stared at you in shock that you said that. Then he looked down and smiled. "There's my girl" he said with a genuine smile playing on his thin lips.

"I'll go get her while you get ready my dear" he winked and buttoned up his shirt and walked out the door,leaving you alone.

You walk into the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. You look up into the mirror and see that you crazy,your hair was all tangled and you had bags under your eyes. 'Man,how can people sometimes even be remotely into me?' You questioned yourself. You then stared a bit longer until you saw something that scared the hell out of you. You had BLACK eyes. "Oh my God..."

_______________________________
I forgot to say that this chapter was also named after a song *facepalm*
Its call Falling inside the back by Skillet