The Shadow (Please read the A/N)

You saw a man or,something coming towards you from the corner of the kitchen. You backed up in fear,it was reaching out to you to touch you.

You then heard the door behind you open,and Black Hat must have seen this "Thing" because he jumped in front of you,putting his arm in front of your body and shielding you from this man.

"What are YOU doing here?" black Hat asked as he looked at the thing.

The shadow didn't speak but,he did slide him a note across the table. Black Hat quickly took the note without looking at it or breaking contact from this shadow.

Soon,the shadow left. And it was just you and Black Hat standing there. He was still covering you with his arm.

He turned to look at you, worriedly?. You kind of couldn't believe that he was looking at you with such care in his eyes.

He bent down to your level to check on your face, but he got closer then you would have liked. You stepped back with a look of shock on your face.

You see his face soon turn a light shade of pink. You tilted your head in confusion.

He turned away and then he coughed to get your attention. You looked to him and he walked out the door, motioning for you to follow him.

You do as asked of you, and walked with him. Until you both get to his office. You get a chill down your spine and look at him,opening the door with a,smile on his face?

'What is going on here?' You wondered.

"Please,enter. I assume you have questions about what you just witnessed?" He asked with worry in his eyes. You nod then walk in.

'I NEED to know what that was'

_______________________________________

Hi every one!😋 I'm back with another cliff hanger bc i know just how much you all love them😉

But,I have something to ask of you(artists mainly) since this story is doing much better then I thought it would. So i thank you so much for helping me get this far❤

But I was wondering if anyone would like to do some art for this story? I will tag you in it and give 100% credit☺

-The Weirdo
(

contact me if you want to!☺☺)