It's Time Pt. 2

"You're eyes are black (Y/N)!" Vincent said to you. You didn't understand until it hit you in the heat of the moment.

You remembered the time you looked in the mirror and your eyes were pitch black. You thought it had something to do with possession or something crazy like from,Supernatural.

"Huh.." Was all you were able to say until Vendetta came down like a giant hammer to a nail.

"Hello again son." He said with venom in his voice. Vincent just glared at him. For once,you saw Vincent NOT smiling.. And it wasn't cute.

"No.." He said. "I dont care what you want her for.. I dont care that you ""need her to live"" or some bullshit like that.... I love her,and there is nothing you can do to take her away from me" and in that moment, time stopped.. How are you just now realizing this? All this time... All the annoyance and pervy words slithering out of his mouth like a snake.. Was all because he loved you.

'What the hell?' You thought to yourself. 'How did I not see this coming? He gave me all the signs.. And I just never noticed..' You mentally face palmed

You then heard from Vendetta, "Huh.. Well I guess that you need to learn to loose the things you love.. And also.. Where is Black Hat?"

That's when it hit you.. You haven't seen Black Hat since you came down.

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________________
Hi everyone.. Im so sorry that this is super short and this took so long to get to... I didn't mean to make y'all wait so damn long..

Ive gone threw a break up threw text(him to me.. Not the other way around I'm not a dick)
Not to mention he did it the day after my birthday😞😑.. Oh well

ANYWAYS!! I'll do my best to get more out for y'all to read bc I'm just about done with this book.. So sad🙁 but all good things must come to an end right?

The weirdo