Home

You walk into your new room of your new home with Vincent setting your things on the ground next to the door.

He leans on the door frame and folds his arms smirking at you looking around the room:

"Wow" was all you could say. Considering how dark and cold it seemed threw the whole house,it was brighter and had more light shining threw the big window.

You also had a REALLY comfy hanging chair filled with really cute pillows.

You turn and look at Vincent looking back at you.

"I thought you would like it" he said smiling.

"Wait.. Did you do this?" You asked scratching your head thoughtfully.

He nods and says "well who else knows you as well as I do?"

You run up to him and hug him with all your might. "Thank you so much for doing this for me Vincent!"

He is shocked by the sudden hug attack you gave him but soon he hugs back and has a faint blush across his face that you couldn't see.

"I assume you want the-" he couldn't finish what he was going to say due to a big blue bear pushing him out of the way with more boxes and bumping Vincent into you.

"ACK-!" You scream a little bit as you were bracing for impact as you didn't feel anything hit your back.

You look up to see that Vincent caught you by your waist:

(Something like this.. But not as elegant😅)

You slightly blushed,and looked away. Sadly,he saw the little pink shade on your face and smirked.

As he was pulling you up you heard a yell from down the hall that almost sounded demonic in a way.

"VINCENT BISHOP!!! WHERE IS (Y/N)!?! I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER!!"

You started to shrink down in Vincent's now loose grip on your waist.

"We are in her room sir!" Vincent called back to the demonic man.

You started to shake uncontrollably due to the fact this man sounded horrifying... Until you saw..

______________________________________
There were so many cringy spots in here... I am so sorry😭😭

-The Weirdo