When The Party's Over

(Then,you heard the door open behind you)

You turned to see Flug! Standing there with a mello and calm look on his face,almost as if he had been threw this before.

He sighed and walked over to the two and cleared his throat. "Ahem" he said,getting both of the males attention. "What do you want Fulg!?" They both said.

Flug seemed to have been scared by this,his whole body fliched at the yelling from both of them.

He then pulled something out of his pocket, toast. 'How in the-?' You thought to yourself. (Idk what im doing with this anymore😅😂)

He waved it in front of Vincent and getting his attention very early and then throwing it to the other side of the dark room.

Vincent chased after it like a dog to a bone. You watched an amusement.

Black Hat then gets up,dusting himself off. You giggled slightly at the fact that his hat came off and now there was a bowler hat sitting on his head.

He sighed in annoyance and sat down,looking at Flug and waiting for what he has to say next.

Flug collects himself and begins to speak. "I have just come to remind you sir,that there is going to be a party tonight here where all the top villains are going to be." He said with his hands behind his back.

Black Hat looked down,defeated. He then looked back up to Flug. "I completely forgot about tonight,how long until the party?" He asked. Doug then looks at his watch and he begins to sweat nervously.

"Uhh, about two hours... Sir" he gulped then he backed up.

Black Hat got furious at this and flipped his desk over and yelled at him in a demonic voice saying "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS PLACE LOOKING HORRIBLE!! GO AND CLEAN AND GET READY!" Flug then saluted and ran out the door getting ready for this 'villian party'

Black Hat calmed down right away and looked to you and smiled a bit. "Now (Y/N), I need you to go and get the food ready for tonight."

You nodded and said "yes sir" and started for the door, then you heard him say, "By the way, you need to wear something, professional tonight,after you get everything ready." You said "yes sir" and went on about your day,getting the food ready for the party.

__________TIME SKIP 2 HOURS LATER__________

You got everything done fairly fast,faster then you thought you would. You looked at the time. "Awe crap! I'm going to look like crap! I dont even look nice!!" You said to yourself rushing up the stairs getting ready.

You come back down in:

You didn't have much time to get ready in the first place,so you just put on a beanie,a black dress that was a little skin tight but not tight enough to show too much and just shoes. You were never really much of a fancy person so you just went with what you had.

Vincent was at the bottom of the staircase in:

(Just pretend he has pants on.. Im so sorry)

He looked so good,you blushed and smiled at him. He smiled back at you and held out his hand slightly bowing,saying "May I have this dance?" You nodded and he took you to the dance floor.

________________________________
So yes,that pic was of me.. Bc im feeling myself RN.. Shut up,I know I'm cringy and fugly.. So im sorry but.. I couldn't think of anything else or find anything to match what I was thinking of..

And yes,the name of this chapter is named after a Billie Eilish song. If you dont know it,then here it is.