God Help Me..

(I just want everyone to know that I'm going to do my Very best not to put smut in this story. Mainly bc it's not very human of me to do that.. Sorry not sorry)

(Y/N) rushed as threw the hallways of the mansion,and soon she got to the big double doors of her boss. She looked around and didn't see anyone else,then she took a breath and walked in nervously.

____________5 MINS BEFORE__________

Black Hat's POV: 'Damn,that was one of the best breakfast that I've had in a long time.. Well,it's better then 5.0.5's cooking.. Not that it's bad or anything.. He just annoys me.'

"Sir" I heard Vincent call out to me snapping me out of my thought. "Yes?" I asked, irritated that he interrupted me thinking about (Y/N).

'Wait,why did her name just pop out to me?.. Why am I thinking about someone like this!?' I feel my dark cheeks warming up for some odd reason.

"Well I just wanted to ask if i could take a break or something because I'm kinda tired and bored" Vincent said not giving a damn about if I went off on him or not. This man really had been threw hell and back if he really doesn't care about how I'll react.

I glare at him for a moment. 'Damn,that smile is getting on my nerves' "Sure" I said not caring to have him in the same room with me anymore. Then an idea came to me.

'What if i could scare (Y/N) into being with me more?' I thought. So i inhaled and screamed my demonic scream to get her to me asap.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!"

I then heard a yelp and then footsteps coming to me and fast. I smiled wickedly and got myself together. 'Why do i care how she sees me?' I thought as I'm fixing the way my hat sat on my head and making sure my tie was in place and straight.

(Y/N) walked in shaking so bad,I noticed.

_________BACK TO YOUR POV_________

I walked in shaking so freaking bad i thought i was gonna pass out. I tried to steady my breathing,but nothing worked.

"Y-y-yes s-sir?" I asked cursing at myself for stuttering.

"Well,miss (Y/N). I was hoping that you could do something for me." He said turning around from looking out his window, he then looked at me with an evil smirk playing on his face.

I then replied saying "anything,sir."

His smile seemed to get bigger. "I would like you to stay with me the rest of the morning and after noon. I have a personal kitchen here,in the office. You can cook for me while I watch." He hissed at me as if he was a snake.

You felt your face heat up slightly but not enough for a blush to be there. You said "yes sir but, do you just want me to sit here with you until then sir? And will I also make food for everyone else?" You asked.

"To answer your first question, yes, you will sit here and accompany me. And for the second one... No, you will not. They are able to feed themselves." He said.

You were about to look back up to answer him.
You then felt snake like arms wrap around your waist and something press up against you. You blush like crazy giving out a little puppy yelp.

"Ssssshhhhhh" you heard the person whisper into your ear and you went quiet.

You turned around to see who it was and you see.........

_______________________________________

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER..... I know.. Y'all hate me.. Oh well😉

-The Weirdo