The Cook

Vincent put you down as you reached the kitchen. You fell to the ground dramatically on your knees and pretend to throw up. "BLLLLEEEERRRGGGG...... Oh look,we're here" you said as you got up and walked to the kitchen and looked around.

"Wow." Was all you could think to say. It was so.. Beautiful:

You looked at your surroundings, you turned to ask Vincent about where everything was

You looked at your surroundings, you turned to ask Vincent about where everything was. But before you could take a step to him you bumped into something hard. You then looked up and came eye to eye with him. 'Omg,he is so tall...' You thought to yourself.

"Hehe" he gave you that Tom Hiddleston laugh.(if you dont know who that is then.. Here ya go((milf)):

You giggled back at him nervously,you didn't really like other people being in your personal bubble

You giggled back at him nervously,you didn't really like other people being in your personal bubble. You scooted back and rubbed the back of your head awkwardly.

"Uhm." You didn't know what to say anymore due to the fact he was mischievously smiling at you he then raised his eyebrow and looked around the kitchen.

"Let me guess,you need to know where everything is?" He asked. You just nodded. He then spent about 5 minutes pointing to things and telling you what was in each cupboard.

"Ok,there you go (Y/N) that's all you need to know." You thanked him. And right as he was about to walk out the door he stopped in his tracks.

"By the way (Y/N).. The boss likes bacon and eggs for breakfast" he said seriously.

You gulped at how he was acting because he always had that grin on his face that always told you he was either fine or thinking perverted things about you.

He then left waving good-bye. You then got to work on everyone's breakfast.

________TIME SKIP 20 MINS_______

Ah,you had finnaly finished with everyone's plates and decorated them beautifully. Almost as if they were in  Gordon Ramsay's kitchen made by him.(yum)

You then pressed a button on the wall and spoke into the speaker telling everyone that their food is ready and waiting for them to eat at the table.

Once everyone sits down you carry Black Hat's food out first:

He looked at it almost shocked at how wonderfully well you did

He looked at it almost shocked at how wonderfully well you did. You squeal on the inside as you got excited with what you did. You then go to get everyone's food to feed the rest of them but then Black Hat grabs your arm and pulls you back looking at you, narrowing his eyes at you.

He stares at you for a while but then lets go of you and you nervously walk back to get more food for everyone and just think and wonder what all of that was about...

_______TIME SKIP TO THE AFTERNOON______

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" You heard a demon like  scream come from Black Hat's office.. This can't be good..

_______________________________________
Thank You to everyone who is reading this!! I am so proud of how well this story is doing already. And yes,I know its going slow but i kinda want this to last.

BTW it was mine and my bf's one year anniversary together today!(just letting y'all know bc.. I'm excited..kill me already..)
-The Weirdo

*cries on the inside bc no one cares*