Who Are You?

You look up and you could swear that the person covering you with their arm was Black Hat,but you weren't too sure. He looked, brighter then normal.

The shadow man went away with a growl and mumbled something.

"Are you alright my dear?" You heard 'Black Hat' ask you. But he sounded,more concerned and worried about you. And his voice was a slightly higher pitch.

Vincent came into the hall way and turned on the lights.

You were still looking at this 'Black Hat wannabe'. You didn't know who this guy was. Or where he came from. All you know is that you were saved by him.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much mister-?" You start to thank him but he cut you off.

"Madam,it is no big deal" he exclaimed happily as he took your hand and kissed the back of it.

You blushed and looked down.

You then heard someone else walk into the room. Black Hat. He looked pissed,so you kinda just moved away from the nice man.

"Brother" Black Hat said with Venom in his eyes.

"BROTHER!?"

____________________________________

Hello everyone! Hi I'm back again. And yes i know i have been gone long.. But i just needed to get my mind back in place along with my heart.

But I am feeling much better now☺ and am really excited for the next few chapters to come!

And welcome if you are new to the book.. Please let me know what you think about it and as always I'm looking for artists to do some art for my book!☺ you are welcome to talk to me about that anytime!

-The Weirdo